frown.gif

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last night I experienced some sharp pains while starting to fall asleep, and I am sad to inform you that as of 9AM this morning, the McGangbang is no longer with me
frown.gif

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
science said:
Last night I experienced some sharp pains while starting to fall asleep, and I am sad to inform you that as of 9AM this morning, the McGangbang is no longer with me
frown.gif

If I find it can I keep it?

Okay, but it doesn't look like the pictures anymore
smileipb2.png

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe that's a McChicken between a double cheeseburger. That yellow lettuce and way too much mayo looks to have been the real stomach killer. Congratulations though - you did make a 910 calorie sandwich. You can't eat a sandwich like that without fries and a nice sugary soda too, right? Did you at least get a NHL Star Helmet to remember the event?

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pizzaroo said:
YO DAWG I HERD U LIKE BURGERS SO I PUT A BURGER IN YOUR BURGER SO YOU CAN GET HEARTBURN WHILE YOU GET HEARTBURN.

mcgangbang_2.jpg

Ugh, I know, the lettuce looks disgusting. When eating it, its best not to think too much and just eat the damn thing

Posts merged

QUOTE(Lazycus @ Mar 5 2009, 09:40 PM) I believe that's a McChicken between a double cheeseburger. That yellow lettuce and way too much mayo looks to have been the real stomach killer. Congratulations though - you did make a 910 calorie sandwich. You can't eat a sandwich like that without fries and a nice sugary soda too, right? Did you at least get a NHL Star Helmet to remember the event?

Haha yeah. I shared my GF's fries and diet Coke. I was going to get a helmet as I am a huge Canucks fan (check my avatar) and they have Luongo masks, but it wasn't painted right like his.

And to compensate for the large fattyness of the burger, I only had one meal today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.