OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Japanese region dupe Tom_Clancys_Ghost_Recon_Future_Soldier_JPN_XBOX360-Caravan

Frogger.Hyper.Arcade.Edition.XBLA.XBOX360-dumpTruck
Frogger with some extra modes seems to be the idea. Maybe not the definitive version of frogger like has been been several for several other games of a similar vintage but by no means a bad version.

Bellator_MMA_Onslaught_REPACK_XBLA_XBOX360-XBLAplus There was a version released that was nuked for not being properly unlocked but it should be a standard yaris swap. By most accounts a cheap and cheerful but perfectly functional MMA game.

Spelunky_XBLA_XBOX360-XBLAplus
An interesting looking randomly generated platformer with an eye towards being one of the hard games.

Max_Anarchy_JPN_RF_XBOX360-Caravan
Region free. Not sure about languages but it is a fighting game and the NA/EU versions (where it has been rebadged Anarchy Reigns) have no real release dates yet and some are speculating next year.
When this pre'd seems to vary (some say a matter of hours ago where others say a couple of days).

Bayonetta developers Platinum Games have a 3d action game game to play and although Bayonetta is probably what they are best known for these days this looks like it might be closer to their earlier title Madworld on the wii.
Amazon words
Here you are, in the post-apocalyptic future in a massively open and fantastical world. With cyborgs and humans living amongst one another, the power struggle is intense when both have the same goal — to be the ultimate survivor. Do you have what it takes to come out on top in a survival of the fittest?
Anarchy Reigns

Take on the roles of imaginative human and cyborg characters in over-the-top close combat in Anarchy Reigns. Master each of the eight character's unique style, weapon and signature kill move to become the ultimate survivor. Take cover as Action Trigger Events provide a constantly changing gameplay environment with real-time events such as The Black Hole, a plane crash and blitz bombing. Challenge your friends in multiplayer modes, including Battle Royale, Deathmatch and Survival mode. Play as Jack or Leo in the single-player Campaign mode in the ultimate survival of the fittest. Immerse yourself in the violence and combat of the post-apocalyptic future where Anarchy Reigns.

Key Features:

Multiplayer mayhem - Creativity and violence are rewarded in this online brawler, as you battle to become the ultimate survivor. With over 8 different characters to choose from, each with their own unique style, weapon, and signature kill move, this is the ultimate survival of the fittest.
Various modes - ANARCHY REIGNS provides a variety of multiplayer modes to cater for different tastes. The list of modes includes Battle Royale, Death Match, Survival Mode and many more.
Single-player, two characters - Play either as Jack or Leo in the ultimate ‘survival of the fittest’. In true PlatinumGames form, each character brings a unique style and feel to the single-player Campaign mode, providing over 10 hours of gameplay.
Action trigger events - A.T.E. (Action Trigger Events) system triggers real-time events such as The Black Hole, a plane crash, blitz bombing etc to provide a constantly changing gameplay environment. No two matches will ever be the same.

Video Demo gameplay (a few other videos are around)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_6om4tfct8

Boxart
gallery_32303_115_215720.jpg

pre { font-family: "DejaVu Sans Mono", "DejaVu Sans Mono", monospace; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; }

NFO
Waiting on a text NFO but in the meantime our friends at nforush have it http://nforush.net/nfo.html?rls=Max_Anarchy_JPN_RF_XBOX360-Caravan&nfo=51225

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being region free, does that mean a retail copy of Max Anarchy would run on my standard Xbox (no modifications or anything)? If so, I may just import a copy seeing as Sega feels like making me double guess whether a localization is happening or just becoming vaporware.

Also, any local multiplayer for the game?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anarchy Reigns looks like another bog-standard PlatinumGames game - walk, mash buttons, kill enemies, walk again. Mash more buttons for additional combos. Meh.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Being region free, does that mean a retail copy of Max Anarchy would run on my standard Xbox (no modifications or anything)? If so, I may just import a copy seeing as Sega feels like making me double guess whether a localization is happening or just becoming vaporware.

Also, any local multiplayer for the game?

Yes, it will run.

Reactions: 1 person

loco365

Trophies
XP
Looks pretty good. Might pick it up when it's released here, and hold on to it until my disc drive gets fixed.

That reminds me. I still need to finish MadWorld.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsm5y07qDs