Hacking Mathieu says something about 5.53

hakaijiren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mathieu says something about 5.53

Anyone understand what is talking about?
Or is just a clickbait?

PD: Sorry, cant post links.

UltramanMHA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From what I have seen, all Mathieu mostly teases (I don't know if he works with a larger team or whatever so he might have contributed to a release). Even if he has made progress to cracking 5.53 it doesn't really matter as it will never see the eyes of the public.

Last edited by UltramanMHA,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Baaaaaaiiiiiiiitt
i think so too, on the other hand ,things seem to be looking well for the ps4 scene!

how is the ext HDD support btw.? (my pro is a 1tb console, but just in case it fills up ,id need a ext hdd sometime).
was wondering whether it is compatible and stable as of now ?
and well, i am thrilled with the news of a new kex, in hopes it will be much more stable than what we have now.. and hoping for a coldboot solution.

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tell that to the (quite literally) hundreds of psp and ps3 public releases and contributions I have done over the years.
Just my two cents.

Well played sir.

The fun thing is (or sad depending on the point of view ^__^; ) regardless of that in the console circles you are mostly remembered as the guy that's always teasing.

To be honest, as a perfect nobody I suspect you do it for the lulz. ^o^

Reactions: Subtle Demise

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
PSP? Weren't you in dark alax's shadow?
Ever heard of the Pandora battery? And no I wasn't in Dark Alex's shadow, there were 3 developers in M33 including Alex. I was one of them.

In fact I am still contributing to the PSP scene even to this day:

https://www.pspdevwiki.com/wiki/PRE-IPL
https://github.com/mathieulh/DTP-T1000-Pre-IPL-dumper

Of course when it's not noob friendly projects allowing to easily pirate stuff, suddenly they might appear inexistent to the masses eh?

Last edited by mathieulh,

UltramanMHA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not too familar with the PSP scene, if you was a contributor toward that scene then I take back what I said. I wasn't trying to be a dick when I said that, so my bad if I came across that way.

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think so too, on the other hand ,things seem to be looking well for the ps4 scene!

how is the ext HDD support btw.? (my pro is a 1tb console, but just in case it fills up ,id need a ext hdd sometime).
was wondering whether it is compatible and stable as of now ?
and well, i am thrilled with the news of a new kex, in hopes it will be much more stable than what we have now.. and hoping for a coldboot solution.

Ext USB HDD works as of 4.55/4.05 just not in the same way as the official PS4 external hard drive protocol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf