Status
Not open for further replies.

cjizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He also implies that they have already exploited IOSU below 5.5 to be able to state how it differs.

If you had any idea about the scene or technicalities of this, you would see that your quote above makes NO SENSE. You are arguing semantics about a subject you have no detailed knowledge about. As such, if you can't understand how the subject works, how can you possibly understand the meaning behind a post? Its like someone who's just learning to speak English trying to give English lessons. Just because you know a few words doesn't mean you know everything...

Reactions: AboodXD

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Any ideas how long it will be safe to update? Bought a new WiiU and it could take a while before it will be here.. Aaaand who knews? The last update was juli or something like that.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any ideas how long it will be safe to update? Bought a new WiiU and it could take a while before it will be here.. Aaaand who knews? The last update was juli or something like that.
There's no way to know. Nintendo could release an update any day. There should be one soon since it's been at least 6 months since the last update.

Reactions: DarkIrata

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, i update my Wii U, after all: why not? i hope the release (if it finally happens)

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
If you had any idea about the scene or technicalities of this, you would see that your quote above makes NO SENSE. You are arguing semantics about a subject you have no detailed knowledge about. As such, if you can't understand how the subject works, how can you possibly understand the meaning behind a post? Its like someone who's just learning to speak English trying to give English lessons. Just because you know a few words doesn't mean you know everything...
Nice roast.[emoji14]

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Excited.
I have two Wii U units; My main one that is updated to 5.5.1 for now, and my 2nd one that was at 5.3 when I got it used (I bought it solely because it was easier way to replace a broken gamepad in Finland, since Nintendo support, etc. is abysmal here.)

Should I keep my 5.3, which now, by all purposes is THE hacked console, while I use my 5.5 system as the legit one, bought few games for it, play my disc games on it, has my eShop etc.

Excited, and if this finally is THE time, thankful. Like seriously I been waiting for this after seeing what 3DS went through since the first downgrade and it has been a wild and fun ride.

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
Excited.
I have two Wii U units; My main one that is updated to 5.5.1 for now, and my 2nd one that was at 5.3 when I got it used (I bought it solely because it was easier way to replace a broken gamepad in Finland, since Nintendo support, etc. is abysmal here.)

Should I keep my 5.3, which now, by all purposes is THE hacked console, while I use my 5.5 system as the legit one, bought few games for it, play my disc games on it, has my eShop etc.

Excited, and if this finally is THE time, thankful. Like seriously I been waiting for this after seeing what 3DS went through since the first downgrade and it has been a wild and fun ride.
I have 2 wii u unit as well , intended to use one for legit and online games and the other for hack , I updated both of them to 5.5.1 today, since this firmware is hackable why not updating both. If a new firmware emerge , I will update only one of them to the newest firmware

Reactions: AboodXD

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I have 2 wii u unit as well , intended to use one for legit and online games and the other for hack , I updated both of them to 5.5.1 today, since this firmware is hackable why not updating both. If a new firmware emerge , I will update only one of them to the newest firmware
Yeah, for now I blocked updates on my "legit" Wii U too. Updating the 5.3 too. It was easier to host for 5.3 but now it seems there is some good AIO packages.

I have a setup for my self hosting with forwarding so I can even leave the server running home, pack my Wii U and go over to somewhere, and connect to my server with my phone and play some good games, like Puyo Puyo tetris!

I am excited if this finally gives access to using External HDD's as I have quite a few searching for purpose.

Reactions: Omer

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
I am excited if this finally gives access to using External HDD's as I have quite a few searching for purpose.
Yeah , I hope that too since loadiine is not compatible and has some issues with a lot of games

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah , I hope that too since loadiine is not compatible and has some issues with a lot of games
Well, for what Loadiine does, it is AMAZING, do not get me wrong. It is piece of software working under severe limitation of Kernel only without IOSU access. SD Access is all it can do; but still that also hinders usability for many. SD cards where I live are pricey. I swapped one of my 32 gig cards from PSP to use with Wii U, while I use 8 or 16 gigs on my PSP now. 32 gigs is huge for 3DS, but on Wii U I have to constantly swap out games I want to play. SD cards for Wii U is just too small and HDD usability of any kind would be welcome.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Hotline. Miami