Gaming Master of the Monster Lair

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Its very repetative, but at the same time it keeps me coming back to see what the next enemies drops are like
tongue.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that bugs me alittle is the way stats are,I don't mind some of the way it is with meals but I wish they had the RPG element of leveling up or at the very least gain a few points per level that you can put towards stats,and kate is pretty much as useful as a pickle to a gun fight when it comes to staying alive during a boss battle.....

porko

Trophies
XP
Country
i stopped at lvl6, the battles were simply getting too tedious at this point- i would kill for a speed up option or battle animations off option.

as for kate- if you build her defense and wisdom/mp, she'll survive AND do more damage than the others.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xcdjy said:
Not me. There are too many unskippable cutscenes. I hate games that don't let you skip cutscenes
dry.gif
If it was your first time playing, kinda ruins the point of role playing or adventure. Isnt it meant to learn the story and such?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
porko said:
i stopped at lvl6, the battles were simply getting too tedious at this point- i would kill for a speed up option or battle animations off option.

as for kate- if you build her defense and wisdom/mp, she'll survive AND do more damage than the others.

Not even sure if I have a recipe that increases her defence,damn girl can't use a shield (shakes angry fist).....

porko

Trophies
XP
Country
something that needs a dry fireslime... i think. it gives +2hp +2con, the con adds directly to defense.

Xylez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol this game is actually pretty addictive
i just killed the Apple Viper and im on to the next floor
though any Suggestiens on what to eat (stats)?
and best parts for Gloop?

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Xylez said:
lol this game is actually pretty addictive
i just killed the Apple Viper and im on to the next floor
though any Suggestiens on what to eat (stats)?
and best parts for Gloop?

Not really.. youll kinda just pick it up as you go along. In general though strength/con for owen, wisdom/con for kate gloop just dont upgrade a part unless it is for the better, that rule of thumb has gotten me all the way to floor 19

tokoshix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say I'm a bit surprised by this game. I never heard anything about this game, but being released by Atlus, I knew it was worth a try. I played for a couple hours and saw how simple the game was, then I kept playing in order to see the first boss. As of now, I'm about to start on the third floor and its my 20-something day and I'm surprised that I'm still playing even though the game is very repetitive. But it is quite addicting due to the fast-pace of it, though I guess that would only be for the beginning since the amount of monsters you fight each day will start to increase. But I'm enjoying it so far.

Xylez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i don't hope the other bosses are as easy as the Apple Viper, i coud defeat him by only using 3 heals and the rest where attacks
i really boss battles to be a big challenge

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Xylez said:
i don't hope the other bosses are as easy as the Apple Viper, i coud defeat him by only using 3 heals and the rest where attacks
i really boss battles to be a big challenge

most i found easy, there are a few that are rather tough.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually when I first fought the apple viper I had problem with it but after that I didn't have much of any till I fought the iron guy....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1