Nintendo DS hoarder
OP
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
After COVID is all said and done, will you still wear masks? Plenty of us have bought nice reusable masks, and I wanted to know what you'll do with them after COVID. Will you still walk around showing off your cool masks, or do you think you'll be all masked out?

I think I'll keep wearing mine. I've spent good money on masks, and I like how they look on me. (though I might look a bit weird if everyone else stops wearing masks)

Edit: Ok, COVID probably will be here forever, but I mean after COVID becomes like the flu or something

Last edited by rvtr,

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly Covid is not gonna go away anytime soon - without a leap in technology Covid is here to stay. As much as I hate this phrase, this is the new norm, masks and all. So I will continue to use my mask in moderately populated places and inside public buildings and transport

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Canada
Sadly Covid is not gonna go away anytime soon - without a leap in technology Covid is here to stay. As much as I hate this phrase, this is the new norm, masks and all. So I will continue to use my mask in moderately populated places and inside public buildings and transport
Oh, I never said it'll be soon. There are still enough people who aren't doing the right things.

Uiaad

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, I never said it'll be soon. There are still enough people who aren't doing the right things.
Yeah I kinda left out those people as I didn't want the "BeCaUsE I SaW SoMeThInG On fAcEbOoK" conversation had WAY too many of them lately

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
actually it does appear that covid is almost gone and forgotten about in this country, no one is using masks either (I don't really mind either way, just doing what everybody else is doing I guess) . I have no idea why Denmark is so different from every other country though, it baffles me a bit.

Uiaad

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
actually it does appear that covid is almost gone and forgotten about in this country, no one is using masks either (I don't really mind either way, just doing what everybody else is doing I guess) . I have no idea why Denmark is so different from every other country though, it baffles me a bit.
Probably the people (by and large) think of the greater good rather than conspiracy theories that make no sense at any level
5G CaUsEs cOvId
bIlL GaTeS PuT MiCrO TrAnSmItTeRs iN ThE VaX
ThE GoVeRnMeNt iS TrYiNg tO CoNtRoL YoU ThRoUgH ThE VaX

What really astounds me, is that a majority of these people who come up with or at least regurgitate this at you are the same people who used to tell me to be careful not to believe everything you read online. But man, put it with a fucking Minion meme and you 100% truthful

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
Probably the people (by and large) think of the greater good rather than conspiracy theories that make no sense at any level
5G CaUsEs cOvId

What really astounds me, is that a majority of these people who come up with or at least regurgitate this at you are the same people who used to tell me to be careful not to believe everything you read online. But man, put it with a fucking Minion meme and you 100% truthful
Denmark never really did have a lot of people believing in such theories, or a very numerous anti vaccination movement, that is true 😔

Reactions: Tomhusrt and rvtr

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Canada
5G CaUsEs cOvId

It's crazy to think that someone could believe that shit. Also those people are ridiculous.

"You'll be tracked by the microchip in the vaccine" -sent by the person who uses a phone with GPS
"Take cattle medicine to protect yourself from covid" -the same person who says covid is a hoax

Uiaad

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Denmark never really did have a lot of people believing in such theories, or a very numerous anti vaccination movement, that is true 😔
It's crazy to think that someone could believe that shit. Also those people are ridiculous.

"You'll be tracked by the microchip in the vaccine" -sent by the person who uses a phone with GPS
"Take cattle medicine to protect yourself from covid" -the same person who says covid is a hoax

It's like K said in Men In Black " People are smart. They can handle it. A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once things are "back to normal" there's a good chance I may still opt to wear one when I am feeling sick with whatever because I think that's a responsible thing to do. Otherwise though for most of my day to day life, unless someone I am with wants me to or I am shopping at a business that requests customers wear one - both things that are happening today - I will likely not.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Frankly i'd rather not wear a mask when I can, but for now, that's how it is.

I don't really go out much these days so it's a mere inconvenience more than something I dislike, I am rather indifferent about it.

So assuming the risks of getting sick lowered considerably I just keep mine in my pocket if I need to get at the grocery store or the bank, for example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol