PS1/2 Marvel VS. Capcom 2

Ivoire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone still has the original PS2 port ( not a burned disc ), do you experience a random glitch during the versus screen?

For example:
During the transition from stage 3 to 4 where you're moving around the wireframe looking globe, a box with a question mark would appear and lockup/crash the game.

I've been googling this for a bit, but I haven't found anyone else experiencing the same problem.

Oh, this only happens during single player... sadly, in all the time I've had it, I never played single player mode. (Codebreaker used to unlock all unlockables.)

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of anything like that. I have the original release of Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the PS2, and I've never experienced any problems with it. (Aside from the PS2 skipping and not being able to read it once or twice.)

Ivoire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I took a little time out today to play it. I fly through all the stages until Abyss, and boom... question mark thing and crash. Ah well, it's more fun with multiplayer anyway. Thanks for the response though!

Kamina84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't experienced this either and I used a cheat for my save too. Are you playing the ps2 disc on a ps2 or a ps3 (60 gig or 80 gig model) ?

Ivoire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, never tried it in my PS3. I played it a bit this morning and it happened before I could reach Abyss. It's cool though, since I mainly play it with friends. I forgot how slow this is compared to GGX2 though. Still one of the best fighters around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd consider Chromebooks an Android PC. +1