Hacking Mario v. DK Mini-Land Mayhem ... how?

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was under the impression that the latest version Touchpod 4.9a X/ Sakura 1.49 X 3rd had this game fixed. Apprently this is not the case or I'm doing it wrong, cuz I still get black screens. Is there something I'm missing, or do I need to resort to a 3rd party firmware? (And if so, school me please)

edit: I use a M3DS Real.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
53 views and no help? Simple question ... is the game working for anyone else using the latest official firmwares? I'm going to use the quad boot and see what happens on Wood and YSM3 but I wanted to avoid that. Guess that's what it takes with M3 nowadays though.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the latest M3 DS Real firmware, this game doesn't work. Maybe in the next firmware update it will but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it. I've switched to the Acekard 2i, giving up the real time save feature.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx gtmtnbiker, that's what I needed to know. I'd like to have the luxury of just switching to another card but I'm not spending anymore on DS. My family's gonna need three or four 3DS's - I've got two kids plus me, plus my wife is gonna try to say she'll just 'share' with me. But that ends up with her using it 99% of the time so I'd rather just get her one too. So that's about a thousand bucks for Nintendo right there. If there's a price drop on the DSi XL though I might put off the 3DS for me and get an XL and a SC DSTwo. Still got plenty of games left on the DS to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +1