Hacking Mario Super Sluggers NTSC-U Black Screen

Miles54321

OP
Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I have a PAL Hacked Wii and usually run PAL wii games and a few NTSC-U games on my Wii!

I have the NTSC-U (American) copy of Mario Super Sluggers on my USB hard drive for my hacked wii but no matter whatever settings i use to try and run it, I always get the black screen!

I have other NTSC-U games like super mario galaxy, sonic colours and kirby's epic yarn which work fine! I also run the game with 002 Error Fix, I tried To Force pal and use IOS's 222, 223 and 224 and I tried it without the Force Pal, 222, 223 and 224 but to no avail!

I've tried all modes and gotten nothing, does anyone know how to get this game to run?

P.S: I tried downloading as a Torrent and as an ISO that was split up in Mega Upload and had been thanked by loads of users but both didn't work so I don't think it's the ISO.

Miles54321

OP
Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
New Update Guys!

My Wii still has a black screen when I switch it on however, This time instead of getting a stack dump when I attempted to go into Prii Loader it works and I get the white screen! I however can't move anywhere on the page,my blue lights on my wiimote flash then go back off completely again and i've tried fully charged batteries!

no blue leds stay on, my console just wont respond with the wiimote guys, does this mean however it's not a hardware issue anymore?

neotank19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some wii games have both ntsc and pal code. Some games don't. If you can't force pal format it may not be on that game disk. have you tried looking for a pal version? You could always but a new hdtv that can decode both.

filevans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have this problem, what do you mean by "the region patch"? As I tried setting video to region patch and it didn't work for me, what other settings do you have set in your default settings? Thanks a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o