Mario Strikers Battle League has leaked

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was on 13.1 with the latest Atmosphere version (Too lazy to update the switch lol), installed the xci version using DBI but it crashed on launch. I updated to 14.1, reinstalled it with DBI and it worked. Same xci.

Reactions: sorabora

dravn8004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on 13.0.0 and whatever atmosphere that was needed to boot 13.0.0. i found a nsp and it works with no issue. installed with tinfoil.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems the intro video causes the game to crash after the loading screen, use the attached fix by an unknown king to get to the main menu (it replaces the intro with a small video under 1 second as LFS mod).
If you still can't boot the game make double-sure that you run 14.1.1 in the best case and additionally have turned off mainly SaltyNX or other sysplugins (and reboot).
Apparently this also works for people trying to play on emulators.

Attachments

• Mario Strikers Battle League CrashFix.7z
    6.5 KB · Views: 225

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was on 13.1 with the latest Atmosphere version (Too lazy to update the switch lol), installed the xci version using DBI but it crashed on launch. I updated to 14.1, reinstalled it with DBI and it worked. Same xci.
Thats good news...what is intriguing are people who are having the same issue with the latest FW... I'm lazy too otherwise I would updated it and test it myself with the latest FW..

Reactions: MartyDreamy

fabvvx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It seems the intro video causes the game to crash after the loading screen, use the attached fix by an unknown king to get to the main menu (it replaces the intro with a small video under 1 second as LFS mod).
If you still can't boot the game make double-sure that you run 14.1.1 in the best case and additionally have turned off mainly SaltyNX or other sysplugins (and reboot).
Apparently this also works for people trying to play on emulators.
alredy tried that LFS mod and nothing changed, and i don't know how to disable SaltyNX, can u explique me?

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
alredy tried that LFS mod and nothing changed, and i don't know how to disable SaltyNX, can u explique me?
You either use https://github.com/masagrator/SaltyNX-Tool or press L (not ZL) + D-Pad Down + Middle of right Joycon at the same time to invoke Tesla Menu, then go to Sysmodules, disable SaltyNX by scrolling to it's entry and pressing Y to turn off the auto-boot (so that a X appears right side of it), then reboot your console.

Edit: Can also confirm it works on 13.2.1 (or even lower) with SaltyNX turned off on my regular setup.

Reactions: Jeff0027

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You either use https://github.com/masagrator/SaltyNX-Tool or press L (not ZL) + D-Pad Down + Middle of right Joycon at the same time to invoke Tesla Menu, then go to Sysmodules, disable SaltyNX by scrolling to it's entry and pressing Y to turn off the auto-boot (so that a X appears right side of it), then reboot your console.

Edit: Can also confirm it works on 13.2.1 (or even lower) with SaltyNX turned off on my regular setup.
...you can also just put the title id into saltynx exceptions, no need to disable the sys-module

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It seems that this game only crashes on emunand file based.

Working like a charm in sysmmc and hidden emummc without fix.

Files based emummc needs the fix.

Thanks.

Last edited by josete2k,

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crashes on my 13.2.1 unpatched switch. Tried on my oled on 13.2.1 and it works right away. Both running emunand with latest atmosphere and saltynx installed (game ID is added to the exceptions.txt). No idea what causes this issue but at least I can play the game.

Btw I do have some more plugins installed on my unpatched switch (like emuiibo edizon and background ftp), not sure if any of these conflicts with this game. Also I think it's time to update my consoles to 14.1.1.

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Crashes on my 13.2.1 unpatched switch. Tried on my oled on 13.2.1 and it works right away. Both running emunand with latest atmosphere and saltynx installed (game ID is added to the exceptions.txt). No idea what causes this issue but at least I can play the game.

Btw I do have some more plugins installed on my unpatched switch (like emuiibo edizon and background ftp), not sure if any of these conflicts with this game. Also I think it's time to update my consoles to 14.1.1.

Is your unpatched's emummc a file based emummc?

toroloco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

How do you know that it works on 13.2.1 or even lower? I'm asking because I'm on 13.1.0 AMS 1.2.4|E
I'm planning to update the sigpatches and apply the patch, I'm not using saltynx...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it