Confirmed working on 16.0.3 AMS 1.6.0!
My Great Game - My Great Capture_2023-11-11_11-26-02.png
:)

Last edited by adnkc,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh, I was looking for something to play, lol, nice.
Guess just wondering, I know Ninty made like timed attacks hurt all the enemies rather than the single one you target, right?
Is that toggeable? I figure not, 'cus, duh, but suppose you never know. If you can't like toggle that, might wait for someone that makes a mod that removes it. Game was already simple enough, unless they cranked that difficulty, which, I don't believe in the slightest, then yeah, just, meh. Feel the multi-party attack on it's own would've sufficed.

Also, since guess dunno where to share this, lol

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it work on Yuzu?
Sort of. It works, but the music doesn't play back (sound effects do, just not the music).

It does work properly in Ryujinx, including sound. Though there are some minor glitches with some character and environment models appearing moderately darker than they're supposed to. I also think the game is more stable using Vulkan than OpenGL. I need to test further, but I was having random crashing every 10-15 minutes in OGL, and it seems not to have happened yet in Vulkan.

Also, and this goes for both real hardware AND emulators, the game has some odd performance issues. Not even entirely sure why either. It most often happens in certain ingame cutscenes, but can also occur during gameplay as well. It's odd that running it in an emulator doesn't fix it either. Often times performance drops that happen on original hardware are fixed by running in an emulator due to the unrestricted performance. Example being Link's Awakening or BOTW/Tears. This will need some sort of patch to smooth out. More often than not the game runs at 60fps, but it can drop into the 40s and even 30s at times.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Sort of. It works, but the music doesn't play back (sound effects do, just not the music).

It does work properly in Ryujinx, including sound. Though there are some minor glitches with some character and environment models appearing moderately darker than they're supposed to. I also think the game is more stable using Vulkan than OpenGL. I need to test further, but I was having random crashing every 10-15 minutes in OGL, and it seems not to have happened yet in Vulkan.

Also, and this goes for both real hardware AND emulators, the game has some odd performance issues. Not even entirely sure why either. It most often happens in certain ingame cutscenes, but can also occur during gameplay as well. It's odd that running it in an emulator doesn't fix it either. Often times performance drops that happen on original hardware are fixed by running in an emulator due to the unrestricted performance. Example being Link's Awakening or BOTW/Tears. This will need some sort of patch to smooth out. More often than not the game runs at 60fps, but it can drop into the 40s and even 30s at times.

That sucks. I was just asking because the last time I checked Ryujinx didn't work very well on the Steam Deck but Yuzu did.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Super Mario RPG is now leaked
Post automatically merged:

Downloading...

View attachment 403829
1699677679683.png

Wish there is a CRC of the NSP to be sure downloaded the correct one.

For you? We will give you the hardest of warnings. Being Level 26 and still have newcomer? It's simply unacceptable. 10000 years dungeon!
get it to the van.

adnkc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately now my switch wont boot after updating firmware to 16.1.0 it flashes the atmosphere boot screen and just gos to black screen. Please help

averagefisherman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone playing it earlier know what performance is like on switch? Like native 1080p docked and 720p handheld and also the framerate. When I saw the trailers some attacks looked to drop the framerate a bit.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1