Gaming Mario Party Download Play

lukeh08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>.>seriously did anyone read the rules lol i never do i get told whats wrong then dont do it and if you dont like my grammer get out of your house and get some friends stop thinking 100% words spelt correctly means something >.> IT DOESNT

(im not changing the way i type for a weirdo >.>)

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
no, it didn't. It removed the need for DLDI patching.

Did you miss version 1.12? It fixed Worms Open Warfare 2 and other games that needed the fix.
But it was there right? Well a button to do it.

Yes it was there, but it didn't do anything. It was a feature that would be added in the future. The developer isn't interested in it anymore though, so he removed it.
QUOTE(Herr Riz @ Nov 22 2007, 12:23 AM)Again, what's a method I can use to arm7 patch other than dslazy? I bet it's causing the problem.
And I bet you're right. Download Play will only work when trimming it in some special way. When applying the ARM7 fix it gets trimmed in the wrong way.

You might want to try trimming the rom with NDSTokyoTrim after patching it. I can't think of anything else.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
>.>seriously did anyone read the rules lol i never do i get told whats wrong then dont do it and if you dont like my grammer get out of your house and get some friends stop thinking 100% words spelt correctly means something >.> IT DOESNT

(im not changing the way i type for a weirdo >.>)

Yeah im sure other people than me read the rules, and i do have friends and in fact i bmx, im outside the house in a regular basis i sky dive too. Here's proof video of me and my mates riding. (I'm the dude wearing a grey shirt and black jeans with the name aaron. I could get any of my mates to confirm it's me.)

I'm pretty sure i filmed most of the movie, edited the whole movie and half the movie is me. I have the same youtube user name as i have here. Yes we are playing hopscotch we thought it would be pretty funny and worked out alright. I think you should get over yourself and think before you start flaming.

On topic: Try downloading it from a different source, could be screwed, somehow.

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried the Tokyo trim, it's not working. Does my friends DS need to be flashed? We are both using M3 Adapter and it freezes every time on Nintendo screen. I tried arm7 fix, tried the tokyo trim, tried them both on the same rom (each of these tests used a different rom) and its still not working. Any advice from here? I'm not sure if I have the latest firmware, although I'm pretty confident we do. How do you check?

Herr Riz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TokyoTrim skips Mario Party after it's been patched, since it looks already trimmed. Also, the patcher in the download section gives the same result as if you simply used dslazy, since it's just another packaged ndstool.

Nio

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What did I miss, since when is download play possible?
I tried with Super MArio Basketball, but it did not work.
I thought it does not work with any nintendo game.
So why is it working?
What do I need to make it working?
I got r4 with 1.11

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
someone has try with G6 Lite ?????

i have last firmware + 4.9D soft

rom not trim, no arm7 fix (because the game launch perfectly)

but download play doesn t work, me and my friend are at search game screen and that s all, No freeze, it s just the game found nothing

other games work great

heronic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
anyone got m3 simply to work with download play? ours freezes too
frown.gif

EDIT: nvm its working now ..

Edit: Posts edited together, duplicate deleted. Don't double post.
lecture.gif
- Ace

lukeh08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone has try with G6 Lite ?????

i have last firmware + 4.9D soft

rom not trim, no arm7 fix (because the game launch perfectly)

but download play doesn t work, me and my friend are at search game screen and that s all, No freeze, it s just the game found nothing

other games work great

dude one of you need to go on your DS's download screen
only one of you need the game every 1 else downloads

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
not sure if anybody's said this yet but Supercard DS ONE runs it fine when you have the "fix downloadplay" box checked.

But unless you're really bored with a bunch of friends.. why play this game>? T_T ITS SO SLOW NINTENDO!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far