OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
metalmariomadstarr.smfforfree4.com
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people around the world are tired of waiting for Nintendo and Hudson Soft to tell us any type of info regarding the making of Mario Party 9, and I happen to be one of those people. I thought that it was time for someone to take action.

I have started a petition:
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mp9mpds2

For the petition, I also added the wanting of Mario Party DS 2, so if they do agree, then they will make one or the other. (or maybe both)

Please sign it, because you will be helping not only me, but the world full of Mario Party fans out there.

Thank you all who sign it. You have my graditude.
smile.gif

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First off, if you want this petition to succeed, then you must demand that they put ONLINE PLAY in this game. That would be a big addition for this game

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo released 5 Mario Party games for the GameCube. Some people are pissed off at the amount of sequels of this game. If you keep complaining, said people will get pissed off at you.
Not saying I'll get pissed off, I don't really care (the only Mario Party games I've played are #1, #8, Advance, and DS. They all sucked except for 1).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a petition to make them actually good would be more worthwhile though Nintendo doesn't give a shit about what gamers on the internet care about.

Anyway there will be a 9, 10, 11,12 whatever for Wii as they sell by the shitload, Nintendo likes bringing out games that most gamers don't want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up