Mario Party 9 Petition

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by madstarr, Aug 6, 2009.

1. madstarr
    OP

madstarr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    A lot of people around the world are tired of waiting for Nintendo and Hudson Soft to tell us any type of info regarding the making of Mario Party 9, and I happen to be one of those people. I thought that it was time for someone to take action.

I have started a petition:
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mp9mpds2

For the petition, I also added the wanting of Mario Party DS 2, so if they do agree, then they will make one or the other. (or maybe both)

Please sign it, because you will be helping not only me, but the world full of Mario Party fans out there.

Thank you all who sign it. You have my graditude. [​IMG]

2. Link5084

Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

Aug 6, 2008
    United States
    First off, if you want this petition to succeed, then you must demand that they put ONLINE PLAY in this game. That would be a big addition for this game

3. Ossot

Ossot GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2009
    United States
    I'd like to see a Petition to no longer make 2348932 49238479 party games a year.

4. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    yeah online play would be awesome no one in my house here likes mario party except me...prob cos i always beat them [​IMG]

5. toymin80r

toymin80r GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2009
    United States
    As long as the game is better than 8, i'm all for it

6. riahc3

riahc3 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 17, 2008
    United States
    It will come....

Relax.

7. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    Nintendo released 5 Mario Party games for the GameCube. Some people are pissed off at the amount of sequels of this game. If you keep complaining, said people will get pissed off at you.
    Not saying I'll get pissed off, I don't really care (the only Mario Party games I've played are #1, #8, Advance, and DS. They all sucked except for 1).

8. Nasedase

Nasedase Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    Why beg for crap?
    Make a petition that forces them to put time into development.

9. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    There should be more Mario Party games on Wii, it's the ideal console for it. I'm actually surprised there aren't any more already [​IMG]

10. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    I think a petition to make them actually good would be more worthwhile though Nintendo doesn't give a shit about what gamers on the internet care about.

Anyway there will be a 9, 10, 11,12 whatever for Wii as they sell by the shitload, Nintendo likes bringing out games that most gamers don't want.