Gaming mario maker on wii U , when will it stop ?

Hermpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wandering to buy mario maker.
does anyone know until what date the online services will work for this game?

Victorum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think this is predictable for anyone (that isn't working for Nintendo :P), but you should be able to play for a few years, at the very least. The only problem is that as time goes by, SMM's community will be less active, which means a few levels created, and so on... However this souldn't be happening anytime soon; they are still levels being created, and active players to play your freshly-made levels and rate them :)
On a side note, I started playing a week ago and it is still fun to play and create levels, so I think you should go on and buy it. :)

Last edited by Victorum,
Reactions: Ryccardo

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
its harder to reach 5000 stars at this time

not so many players are online

i find in the past it was easier to reach 5000 stars

1 year and the server going offline..

Victorum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1 year? How do you know that? I thought the servers were going to stay online for a much longer time :/

Edit: Just found this thread on Reddit, which is one year old but should give you information about the time Ninty will shut down SMM's servers. I think that we still have time, as Wii game's servers were shut down on 2014, so we still have a few years (at least) to enjoy playing and sharing your levels.

Last edited by Victorum,

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In my opinion, you should buy it.

I just bought it. There are still plenty of levels to play. It's still worth it for the content you pay for and you still can play offline and create your own levels.

I wasn't on the hype train when the game just got released but maybe people just got lazy to rate the new created levels now.

Reactions: Victorum

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 year? How do you know that? I thought the servers were going to stay online for a much longer time :/

Edit: Just found this thread on Reddit, which is one year old but should give you information about the time Ninty will shut down SMM's servers. I think that we still have time, as Wii game's servers were shut down on 2014, so we still have a few years (at least) to enjoy playing and sharing your levels.
To be fair, the Wii servers were shut down because the company that managed the servers went out of business, so for SMM we'll have more than a few years

Reactions: Victorum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1