Hacking Mario & Luigi RPG 3 impossible to play?

Shinobi_3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have patched this game like 1000000 times, and ALWAYS it freezes after I select a file to choose. This happened with Kingdom Hearts, and Behemoth, and I fixed them both to play on ds, but M&L3 refuses to play at all, i patched, put the bypass code, new arm7 fix, etc.

Same for Made in Myself, Ore, Wario, whatever. It always freezes even before I see the title screen, even though I patched it many times, are these games possible to fix, or is the only way to make them work is to buy them when they are released?

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i agree, i am not saying your card is a bad hardware wise but since it is no longer supported i think you should pick up an acekard 2i they are relatively cheap and are very good flashcarts
biggrin.gif

Shinobi_3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks

deal extreme i tried to order from them before, and they took way to long and when i recieved my item it didnt work so im never orderin from them again

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't be stupid like me. Don't go to some random store in Asia where they sell overpriced electronics.
No rly. I stupidly bought my EDGE for $70. That store had DS lites for $300 and PSPs for $230. They even modded it for you, but for $5 extra.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw