Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
as omgpwn666 said, ysmenu is your best bet
other wise get a better card but only if your a hard core gamer since then you wouldnt be wasting money on something u dont use
Why is it always with the Ysmenu? Setting that up is like trying to find instructions on how to call people today with the first phones.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
It's also called 'R4YSAuto' for those that can't understand.

dry.gif

Also, regarding your signature, how exactly could the DS play games that run on the PSP power, let along a home console? And why don't you just get a PSP!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i dunno, i got the Xenophobia rom (i dont think its bad to say who has dumped it, just where to get it
unsure.gif
) and did nothing to it, tryed YSMenu and it still didnt work. in the end i gave up and just waited for my already-ordered acekard to show up XD

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
if you get an error 81 message like I did the chances are you forgot to format your card, if it still doesn't work then format it from FAT to FAT32 or vice versa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although, I think I remember something about Getting the Game patched with something because my Rom's name is renamed to ML3U.NDS for some reason. Lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a