ROM Hack Mario & Luigi Bowser Inside Story : It works on R4 BUT...

KHills10304

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi People,

This game (the patched one) can run with R4 linker if you install AKAIO kernel.

The game doesn't freeze at start screen or load screen.

But, after a few hours of playing I'm actually having a problem when Mario & Luigi have to go throught bowser's "adrenaline river". After jumping on the boats, the screen remains black and we can hear the sound of water looping.

This is the only bug i've noticed (excepted the famous "save and quit" freeze which is really not important at all).

Does anyone got a solution ?

(sorry for my english)

huns28

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Really don't know if this the answer you are looking for but; If you have the original r4, why not use the R4YSauto?
Works fine for me! (i'm using a NO PATCH rom).

D

Deleted User

I have not heard of this problem but, have you tried re downloading the game or using an unpatched one?

KHills10304

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanx for answering,

It could be a solution, got a link for your R4YSauto (I tried to install it before but I've never find a working one, always missing some files or stuff like this, so i turn myself to AKAIO which is pretty good. But as you said maybe I ain't got a real R4) ?

did you finish that game ?

KHills10304

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm gonna try again the unpatched solution, but if I remember well, it doesn't work.

And so I've got a Acekard-based clone ? good to know, but I'm not surprised at all...

D

Deleted User

@ KHills10304
If you are asking me if i finished it , No i did not i am at the second adrenaline river in Bowser

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please don't double post...

Use the latest firmware from your card (URL should be on the packaging somewhere), or use the googles to find out if you can get official Acekard firmware on your card. Also, there is a cheatcode for piracy bypass on Acekard, so try enabling that. http://cheats.gbatemp.net/
And you should always use a clean ROM unless the patched ROM is specifically for your card.

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KHills10304 said:
Hi People,

This game (the patched one) can run with R4 linker if you install AKAIO kernel.

The game doesn't freeze at start screen or load screen.

But, after a few hours of playing I'm actually having a problem when Mario & Luigi have to go throught bowser's "adrenaline river". After jumping on the boats, the screen remains black and we can hear the sound of water looping.

This is the only bug i've noticed (excepted the famous "save and quit" freeze which is really not important at all).

Does anyone got a solution ?

(sorry for my english)
Well your english is fine =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.