Gaming Mario Kart Wii - HELP!!!

Uchiha Obito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get passed 100cc with the bikes... I'm not too good using them so I was thinking that maybe someone knows a few tips that might help...

I was thinking like... The fastest bike + racer, turbo tips, how to use them to reach the max performance, etc...

Something like that... I want to reach at least the karts + bikes on 100cc to use karts to upgrade my rankings! I'm getting E or D and bronze and silver cups...
wacko.gif

EDIT: I'm using Wii Wheel...

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
On gamefaqs there was a walkthrough or guide showing what the bonuses of characters.

Me I use a Diddy Kong on the mach bike on Automatic, a good thing to do is on straights is to flick up (Assuming you are using a Wii Wheel) to do a wheely and to flick down when the straight comes to an end, this is great for getting those little steps further which make a big difference. You should do this on every decent straight you come to. Secondly is to practice heaps, bikes have very good moveablility.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh... I used to hate bikes. Try using the Mach Bike. It takes a lot of time to get used too but it's a good one. Especially drifting. Except if that's your primary vehicle, I would stay away from Battle because drifting changes because you can't choose individual vehicles (only the S/M/L vehicles are open).

I don't have any other tips. Or wait I do!

Flip the Wii Remote up to do a wheelie. While doing this speed increases but If another racer bumps into you you will greatly slow down. So always do wheelies in straightways and try using it in short bursts around other racers.

Yup, no more tips.

Uchiha Obito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I once tryed Mach Bike on Peach and it went great... I reached Wario's Gold Mine and... well let's just say I'm not glad with the points I've receive (if any)...

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Use a controller if you instead of the wheel.
You can also watch some ghost to copy their style unless they are cheated.

And stay away from Peach on Mach Bike. She is mine
laugh.gif

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What kind of controller are you using? If you use the Wii Remote only, I suggest you use the nunchuk or classic controller. I use Rosalina with Wario bike was it or Bowser bike? I forgot :S

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
Its easier I have found to use the Nunchuk with the Wii Remote, just for the turning. I actually did some races on WiFi to learn how to use Manual properly, and then went on as Yoshi on the Mach Bike, and sped through the rest.

Uchiha Obito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
naglaro00 said:
I use Rosalina with Wario bike was it or Bowser bike? I forgot :SWell I can't have Rosalina cuzs I don't have SMG...

QUOTE(toh_yxes @ Aug 1 2009, 12:41 PM) ...and then went on as Yoshi on the Mach Bike, and sped through the rest.
I don't like using Yoshi and bikes... He's better with karts IMO!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-