Hacking Mario Kart online CHEAT!!

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Tichinde925 said:
Brian117 said:
Ok wow, this has literally made me sick to my stomach...I'm literally holding my stomach while looking at the floor about to throw up. How could this happen? HOW? God dangit, Now the only thing we can do now is just play with friends.

But I keep telling myself. The Wii still has wireless updates, and if Nintendo somehow finds that people are getting first, and their time is below the normal. They should somehow pinpoint the exact wii system ID and code that their using. Because when you first start start up MK, and connect to WiFi, they ask you if you want to Permit, or Prohibit sending Nintendo information such as your Mii, Nickname, and something with your Wii...forgot it. So hopefully people will hit Permit, and Nintendo can track them down and either,

1, Release a custom mandatory update to their system only.

2, Ban their Wii IP from going on ANY WiFi game.

I need some tums...x_x

That wont stop anything. Im pretty sure if anyone cheats, they sure as hell wont want to be caught. (Meaning none of them will be hitting "Permit" as you say) Banning by IP doesnt necessarily work as IP addresses changes / can be changed manually. It will only affect those with Static IPs.

Nintendo wont release an update that only affects one person. It has to affect everyone.

This is Nintendo, not Microsoft.

Never in Nintendo, in this generation, will you see:

Halo_3_Ban-780982.jpg

That person wasnt banned for cheating but for playing a Halo 3 beta game online. He was an idiot to go online with it.
Oh, my, he was suspended to 31/12/9999...he have to wait now!
tongue.gif

Anyway...does it very common to see cheating person?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, Nintendo can only ban one person, and not everyone.

I know a exfriend of mine that had a friend that got his IP banned because he somehow racked up like 10,000 in wii points, so Nintendo found it suspicious and totally banned his IP.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Actually, Nintendo can only ban one person, and not everyone.

I know a exfriend of mine that had a friend that got his IP banned because he somehow racked up like 10,000 in wii points, so Nintendo found it suspicious and totally banned his IP.
So if I'll get 10000 points I'll get banned? WHAT THE F**K?

...nah...

Anyway, does it's very common to see cheating person?

Fr0sTby7eX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was fake, if you look close enough, you will see that he never really re-uses the bullet bill. The little sprite never flashes in his item box except for maby once.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it wasn't fake. As much as I wish it was, it isn't...

All he did was hold down the combo buttons to activate the bullet without letting go.

I have the cheat for "Press 1+2 on the wii wheel for bullet bills" and all I have to do is hold down 1+2 and just hit up on the dpad and the picture stays the same.

Please note this code was to only be used on the Grand Prix on Single Player mode. Does not work on WiFi

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Remember...
This is what we wanted...
We wanted AR for wii ...
Now we have it.. and we are all like RETARD!
Hey... common you know that would coming!

And don't block USB Gecko it is great for the homebrew scene!

hjfbv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theyll never ban anyone lol nintendo has so far no way of banning people unless they ban friendcodes but theres always a way around that
tongue.gif

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10,000 points and you're banned? I'm pretty sure the max is 9,999 and I've had as high as 9,924 (around 9,400 right now).

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you ask me, it's likely Nintendo might someday come up with something that kicks people off Wi-Fi if they cheat in this manner, but I highly doubt anyone is going to get banned or that it won't occur for many months.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to cheat, then cheat offline. Online, it just ruins people's fun. But i've yet to come across hackers. I've only had the game for a few days.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had the game since April. I haven't seen any cheaters. Since cheat codes like these aren't public, it's very likely that the YouTube one was just an isolated incident. I'm honestly not worried about it right now.

ImAWiiCheater

Trophies
XP
Country
It's interesting to gauge the response here. I personally don't make a habit of cheating online.. where is the fun in that? It's more a proof of what can be done... and personally from looking at the game code there is no way for nintendo to block with their current WiFi setup
frown.gif

There is no way that I will release my WiFi cheat code, however that being said... it doesn't take too long to find if you have the ability. I'm more amazed at the amount of people begging me to release it.
Oh by the way.... my handle on Mario Kart Wii when testing online cheats is "I Cheat" so I'm not hiding anything... disconnect straight away if you see me
grog.gif

sosodef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ImAWiiCheater said:
It's interesting to gauge the response here. I personally don't make a habit of cheating online.. where is the fun in that? It's more a proof of what can be done... and personally from looking at the game code there is no way for nintendo to block with their current WiFi setup
frown.gif

There is no way that I will release my WiFi cheat code, however that being said... it doesn't take too long to find if you have the ability. I'm more amazed at the amount of people begging me to release it.
Oh by the way.... my handle on Mario Kart Wii when testing online cheats is "I Cheat" so I'm not hiding anything... disconnect straight away if you see me
grog.gif

So if you say that you "Don't make a habit of cheating online". Then at the bottom you state if you see me online disconnect.

So you are having fun cheating people online then, or else why are you on there cheating over-n-over?

ApolloCheese

the shy guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
sosodef said:
So you are having fun cheating people online then, or else why are you on there cheating over-n-over?he said he has no fun cheating online - he's just "testing" cheats...
but what does he want to proof with it, if he doesn't want to use it?
QUOTE(ImAWiiCheater @ Aug 8 2008, 12:39 AM) There is no way that I will release my WiFi cheat code, however that being said... it doesn't take too long to find if you have the ability.
to see this in responsible hands calms me down a bit
grog.gif

but it worries me that it's pretty easy to repoduce and i'm sure others are trying it as well - now that they know it works...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated