elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.TakaM said:
SonicFan49 said:
Well, on Grumble Volcano, there is a gigantic shortcut exposed right here
everyone has the ability to do that, it's in the game and doesn't require any hacking.
mushroom gorge also has a pretty awesome shortcut

I agree, that's Nintendo's fault they had this glitch, and I say it's not cheating if you're not using a code or have a device that enables you to cheat on your Wii, so it's fair game.

I didn't realize Mushroom Gorge has a nice shortcut!!

nyanya.gif

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I would like to add:

I think that from day one, Mario Kart Wii was a little unfair racing bikes against karts to begin with.

I like racing a kart and most people like the bike, well the bike has a big advantaged when your neck to neck at the finish line and all they have to do is pop a wheelie and they fly right into first place past you to the finish line. To me that was always unfair for Nintendo to include that, just like the so called "snaking" in the DS version that Nintendo included (either accidental or not), so I think they always want someone to have an advantaged over someone.... that's just my opinion!

SonicFan49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
elm said:
Also I would like to add:

I think that from day one, Mario Kart Wii was a little unfair racing bikes against karts to begin with.

I like racing a kart and most people like the bike, well the bike has a big advantaged when your neck to neck at the finish line and all they have to do is pop a wheelie and they fly right into first place past you to the finish line. To me that was always unfair for Nintendo to include that, just like the so called "snaking" in the DS version that Nintendo included (either accidental or not), so I think they always want someone to have an advantaged over someone.... that's just my opinion!
so use a bike?

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so use a bike?
[/quote]

All I'm saying is that, if I wanted to buy Mario Dirt Bike I would have (even tho it doesn't exist) so instead I bought Mario Kart (Kart is the key word) and I would have liked to pick a kart and play it, and not worried about someone having an advantage.

Bumblebee 2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with Elm also, that was one reason why I hated playing online, it just didn't make sense why Nintendo would have included that in the game to use online. Bikes were unfair, to make it fair they should have allowed the karts to pop a wheelie and have an advatage too, or maybe have one of the characters punch the person on the bike.... new idea Nintendo

"Mario Kart Brawl"

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
elm said:

Whenever that is used, however, you loose control of being able to turn. I find that to be a slight disadvantage too. All in all I'm sure it evens out.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
pdarkness said:
Only the NTSC WFC cheat is now public, so if any PAL player wants a fair game, i'd stick with continental matches.
I know a person with the PAL code! And he´s from Spain (Cordoba) he´s name is "Luisma" and he has port the code to PAL and he don´t say me how to do or give the code!!

Mail: [email protected] and the Mario Kart Online cheat NTSC *CODES* is:

CODERMCE01
Mario Kart WII NTSC

Write Char Offset [dexter0]
D27E4DDC 00000002
3FE08000 93BF1500
3BE00000 00000000

Always Have Item *Works anywhere [dexter0]
48000000 809BEE20
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000014
DE000000 80008180
48100000 80001500
DE000000 80008180
1400008C 000000XX
14000090 0000000Y
E0000000 80008000
I´ll try and try, try, try to Port NTSC to PAL but WITH NO SUCCES

The people who want the NTSC codes are:
- ImAWiiCheater from Youtube
- Dexter0 from Youtube
(he is the creator of the code. but with no online videos uploaded)
unsure.gif

YuT00bN00b - from Youtube (online videos deleted)
________________________________________________________________________________

If any person have a USB GECKO please talk to me or try to port!
lecture.gif

sosodef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
odinfire said:
Online cheating in Mario Kart Wii is fun. Pounding people with lightning is the bee's knee's. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Because you're a pussy and you can't win otherwise!

laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)