Hacking Mario Kart online CHEAT!!

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Jaja it´s easy to say but difficultly to do
grog.gif
, do not misinterpret me... I only want the codes for "home use", with friends, or for do a prank a friend, I´m not go online very time

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
here you are guys, "hackear el Mario Kart como cerdos perros cabrones"
yaynds.gif

Code:
Always Have Item *Works anywhere PAL v0.5 [TFDELTA]
48000000 809C3610
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00004804
DE000000 80008180
48100000 80005CF0
DE000000 80008180
1400008C 000000XX
14000090 00000001
E0000000 80008000

Write Char Offset PAL [TFDELTA]
C37E4DDC 00000002
3FE08000 93CF1000
DBE00000 00000000
NOTA: ¡Cambia el menú de WII a Español! - Change the WIIMENU to Spanish!

lecture.gif
Él que quiere algo algo le cuesta, estos chetos son de lo mejor contra el estrés y evitar joder del duro
wink.gif

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
grog.gif
MK WII Hackato

-------CREDITS--------
Productor inicial: Dexter0
Conversor: TFDELTA
Tester: francisco95
Joputa que no da: Luisma
--------------------------
Remember: Use with responsability and ALWAYS make a Bak up copy of Mario Kart WII save with SAVEINSTALLER by we friend Waninkoko
-
Recuerda: Usar con responsabilidad y SIEMPRE hacer una copia de seguridad del Mario Kart WII con el SAVEINSTALLER por nuestro amigo Waninkoko

Buenas tardes y no abuseis demasiado mamones
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
I tipe in english and spanish, it is my two languages and in this topic do not say: "Write in english, but not in the two languages"! Then, I could write in two idioms
-
Yo escribo en inglés y español, son mis dos lenguas y en ese tema no dice: "Escribe en inglés, no en los dos idiomas" Por lo tanto, Yo puedo escribir en los dos idiomas
--EDIT--
I hurt anything or offense writting in my own language? LOL. That ridicoulus but I think you MUST worry for the persons who write cheats online, how I that I am an undesirable person because make ilegal cheats xD. But are any rules who foribben the "Online Cheats"?
wtf.gif

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, no problem, if my english don´t like you, born in Spain and learn it
wink.gif
, i can´t understand your spanish, and your english less,

I haven´t the obbligation to talk in english... if you like, I will talk you in japanese or upload "my english" in an TXT file if you can not read it direclty in the forums

???????
--EDIT--
Oh! I understand, you are from UK y odias a los españoles? el racismo es malo
--EDIT--
Almost I forget it! You can use a Own button activator for the cheat (my code only work with a NGC Controller and pressing Y+A), these XX vales is: (and the Y unless unsepecified or try to type "1" or "0")

14 = Nothing, Y = 0
12 = Triple Bananas, Y = 3
11 = Triple Red Shells, Y = 3
10 = Triple Green Shells, Y = 3
0F = Bullet Bill
0E = Bad Lightning
0D = POW
0C = Blooper
0B = Mega Shrrom
0A = Gold Shroom
09 = Star Power
08 = Lightning
07 = Blue shell
06 = Bomb
05 = Triple Mushrooms, Y = 3
04 = Mushroom
03 = Fake Box
02 = Bannana
01 = Red shell
00 = Green Shell

UPOSCHTR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITS SAD THAT ANYONE WOULD WANT TO RUIN THESE GAMES BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE SIMPLE RIGHT TO DO SO. CHEATERS ON MARIO KART TO ME ARE WORSE THAN POND SCUM. AT SOME YOU GUYS WHO ARE CHEATING ONLINE WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU. HAVE FUN WHILE IT LAST! DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A WINNER TO BEAT PEOPLE WHILE CHEATING?

master stu

Trophies
XP
Country
its not fake im sick of losing to these moorons. also a few times i have finished the race in first but when the results came up it said i was second these people just ruin the fun for everyone
lecture.gif

DemonParasite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have hardly met anyone who cheated online. Honestly, instead of complaining on a forum, just quit the match. You DO know how to quit a match, right? Instead of flaming the USB Gecko, people who make codes, and the cheaters, since they're not going to hear you, just ignore them. You're just giving the cheaters more attention by saying things like "they ruin online!!!!11!11!".

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While there are online cheaters It doesn't mean that the USB Gecko is to blame...... There have been online cheaters since online gaming started.... unfortunately it's just an inevitable thing. and unfortunately most of the people that cheat online also know how to use a proxy to evade bans.......... Unless the cheating tool it's self is actually designed to block It's use with online capable games such things are always going to become wide spread.......

DemonParasite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I wasn't implying that everyone was hating on the USB Gecko. I saw a couple people talking bad about it, and it makes me mad whenever people blame the Gecko for online cheaters. I have one myself, and I use it to learn about things, the way hacking is SUPPOSED to be. I don't use it to make or use online cheats, just to have some fun with games. Seriously, it's not a tool that's made just to ruin your gaming experience like some of you think :\

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The funny thing about it is that the cheaters call themselves hackers :\ They have no programming skills and no nothing about hacking , but still like to call themselves hackers ... bahahah

Most of them are twelve year olds with to little love\attention from their parents , so they need to cheat online to feel special . Sad little gimps ..

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LOLOLOL Look guys I are 1337 H4x0Rz with infinte bullets!!!!!!

Fail. Cheats are just too easy to use. Plus there will always be cheating in online games. Always. Deal with it.

Back in the days of socom fireteam bravo 2, my clan had a little rule. No hacking until somebody else uses one first. As soon as some noob thought he could be awesome a cheat, our whole team would rape him with infinite rockets until his psp froze.

Same deal for mario kart. Some noob is using infinite shells? I just activate the star cheat, and only focus on him. I suggest you all do this to.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
master stu said:
its not fake im sick of losing to these moorons. also a few times i have finished the race in first but when the results came up it said i was second these people just ruin the fun for everyone
lecture.gif

I hate cheaters almost as much as I love people misspelling moron.

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
all of you guys are a bunch of loosers (cheating its the best, sometimes)
todos ustedes son un monton de p*****(sorry i can't say it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-