Hacking Mario Kart online CHEAT!!

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Good thing that i don't care about mario kart wii.
biggrin.gif
mario kart 64 ftw forever etc.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh come on. Was this unexpected? ANY game that has online play has cheaters in some way. Yes, it sucks, yes, they suck, but they'll get theirs. As well, it is pretty fucking funny to see some cheats that pop up. Silver linings people. Silver linings. Oh right, and its a video game. There are more important things to worry about in life
tongue.gif

*suits up in asbestos for the last two sentences*
tongue.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Lacius said:
Dteyn said:
because I noticed some douchebags managed to get first place every single race, and not just by a little bit either.
Maybe you just weren't that good.
rolleyes.gif

Lol, I'm just kidding. Personally, I haven't seen anything that looks like cheating. I have a feeling this doesn't catch on, at least not for awhile.
It feels good when you're in first place but your opponents think you cheat, especially if you're far away from them, even though you race legally.
It takes the mickey when someone else beats you for first place and then you'll think that they're cheating.

That's my principle in online MKWii.

Nintendo should fix this ASAP. I am really sick of cheaters and them guys who just pop up in front of you/flickering in different places, stealing your place at the last second of the race (even if you have a good connection).

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
shinsil said:
mastermanna123 said:
dammit!
hate2.gif

UGH
I hate nintendo online, and all the people that cheat.
I mean, cheat when you play alone, when you cant beat a level...but online?!

If a guy cheats but he is not a fag, would you hate him?
If a guy is a fag but does not cheat, would you hate him?
If a girl cheats would you hate her?
If a lesbian girl cheats would you hate her?

fix'd
dry.gif

Happy now?
huh.gif

Now to answer ur questions cos i thot it over.
1. Yes
2. Maybe
3. Depends
4. Depends

crappi3pappy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is...

!!GREAT NEWS!!!

and hopefully soon we can have a gbatemp big wii cheat file thread, just like in the ds section.

!!GREAT NEWS!!!

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
If that were possible, don't you think they should have done that with the DS?

Wii have firmware update, also, Nintendo can do whatever she wants with the leaderboard etc...

In DS they just have'nt control of anything...

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Online cheating is a side effect of homebrew, you have to expect it.

Hopefully no one will cheat too much, it gets boring pretty quickly, and since there's no voice chat or anything I can't see how anyone would get much satisfaction
It pretty much justs becomes a race for second place, not a huge deal.

Are you guys sure the cheating won't make the game go out of sync? I mean we do only see the game from the cheaters point of view...

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
damn cheaters...

do i even have any more of a reason to keep my nintendo wi-fi? I heard if you inject wiishop channel games to make a channel, and if nintendo catches you, you get banned and lose your online.
I mite as well just go get banned since Ill never play online again. Smash is getting boring, mkwii is cheating now, and all the other games just dont appeal to me anymore.
i mite just take my chances getting banned from online...welll maybe not but still: FUCK CHEATERS!

mcjones92

Kingpin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what, homebrew for the wii is fucking stupid, I hope nintendo bricks the wiis of anyone who uses it. Just look, online is being ruined. Not like there was much of an online with damn friend codes. But still, I hope Nintendo breaks all you wiis for hacking into their system. End of story.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mcjones92 said:
You know what, homebrew for the wii is fucking stupid, I hope nintendo bricks the wiis of anyone who uses it. Just look, online is being ruined. Not like there was much of an online with damn friend codes. But still, I hope Nintendo breaks all you wiis for hacking into their system. End of story.

Oh dear....

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Prime said:
mcjones92 said:

Oh dear....
Homebrew and cheating are two completely different things.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ferrariman said:
Prime said:
mcjones92 said:

Oh dear....
Homebrew and cheating are two completely different things.

Wut?

i never said they weren't

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mastermanna123 said:
damn cheaters...

do i even have any more of a reason to keep my nintendo wi-fi? I heard if you inject wiishop channel games to make a channel, and if nintendo catches you, you get banned and lose your online.
I mite as well just go get banned since Ill never play online again. Smash is getting boring, mkwii is cheating now, and all the other games just dont appeal to me anymore.
i mite just take my chances getting banned from online...welll maybe not but still: FUCK CHEATERS!I'm surprised the Wii they gave you back still had online play.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(MolotovC @ Aug 7 2008, 10:37 AM) You guys sux.

Cheatin Roxorz!!!! SYLL
STFU NOOB! fag, go choke on a cock

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok wow, this has literally made me sick to my stomach...I'm literally holding my stomach while looking at the floor about to throw up. How could this happen? HOW? God dangit, Now the only thing we can do now is just play with friends.

But I keep telling myself. The Wii still has wireless updates, and if Nintendo somehow finds that people are getting first, and their time is below the normal. They should somehow pinpoint the exact wii system ID and code that their using. Because when you first start start up MK, and connect to WiFi, they ask you if you want to Permit, or Prohibit sending Nintendo information such as your Mii, Nickname, and something with your Wii...forgot it. So hopefully people will hit Permit, and Nintendo can track them down and either,

1, Release a custom mandatory update to their system only.

2, Ban their Wii IP from going on ANY WiFi game.

I need some tums...x_x

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Ok wow, this has literally made me sick to my stomach...I'm literally holding my stomach while looking at the floor about to throw up. How could this happen? HOW? God dangit, Now the only thing we can do now is just play with friends.

But I keep telling myself. The Wii still has wireless updates, and if Nintendo somehow finds that people are getting first, and their time is below the normal. They should somehow pinpoint the exact wii system ID and code that their using. Because when you first start start up MK, and connect to WiFi, they ask you if you want to Permit, or Prohibit sending Nintendo information such as your Mii, Nickname, and something with your Wii...forgot it. So hopefully people will hit Permit, and Nintendo can track them down and either,

1, Release a custom mandatory update to their system only.

2, Ban their Wii IP from going on ANY WiFi game.

I need some tums...x_x

That wont stop anything. Im pretty sure if anyone cheats, they sure as hell wont want to be caught. (Meaning none of them will be hitting "Permit" as you say) Banning by IP doesnt necessarily work as IP addresses changes / can be changed manually. It will only affect those with Static IPs.

Nintendo wont release an update that only affects one person. It has to affect everyone.

This is Nintendo, not Microsoft.

Never in Nintendo, in this generation, will you see:

Halo_3_Ban-780982.jpg

That person wasnt banned for cheating but for playing a Halo 3 beta game online. He was an idiot to go online with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ