Mario Kart on SNEmuleDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by vandergus, Feb 28, 2007.

Feb 28, 2007

Mario Kart on SNEmuleDS by vandergus at 6:55 PM (1,628 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. vandergus
    OP

Newcomer vandergus Member

United States
    I was wondering if anyone has gotten Super Mario Kart running on SNEmuleDS on an R4. I saw the screen shots on the front page so I assume someone has got it working. Whenever I start it, it doesn't get past the 'Nintendo' screen. I'm running 0.4b right now and have tried it on previous releases without success.

For those that have it working, what settings do you use in SNEmuleDS (vblank, speed hack, etc.)? Thanks.

2. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    Those are not screens of mk running in the emu. Most likely he just took some random screens from some site. Why he would post screens of a game currently not working in that thread is beyond my understanding though. Confused april fools date maybe, who knows ;P

3. GameGeezer

Member GameGeezer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've tried 7 versions of this game on the R4. The (E) version crashes the program and the others that I have tried have stopped at the nintendo splash screen. Unless compatibility for this program differs between flashcards I think the screen shots on the posting are a representative of what "might" work on SNEmuleDS but really doesn't.

4. Volsfan91

Member Volsfan91 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Bear in mind, though, that there are a number of types of Mario Kart ROM's. There are some that run really well and others that don't. I can't remember the difference I was once told, but I know that it exists.