Hacking mario kart not dumping right??

psycopanther

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my files attempted at this. i am using dvd dumper v1.2 to dump mario kart (USA). when it was done, i used the mkwii2.ppf file on the iso after i combined the three files i got. (by the way, one of the files was emdcb03.tmp?? why a temp file?) anyways, after i used the mkwii2.ppf patch, i burned with img burn at 3x. disc dont read on wii. upon researching into it more i found out the disk size is only 4.33 GB (4,655,611,904 bytes). why did it not turn out as a 4,699,979,776 byte file?? and i am assuming this is my problem?

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not sure about that. I am pretty sure that you do not need to use a pff file to megre the files together. I think there is a command prompt command that you can type in to merge the files. That may be your problem, or I could be entirelly wrong but I do know one thing. The game will not play without the correct size of 4,699,979,776 bytes.

psycopanther

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool, thanks kitt! i was actually just online looking for a free one!!! i am going to try dvd dump again (3rd time) and see if i can get this game backed up. but i will join with hj split!

psycopanther

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. on this HJ-split. it needs a r001 file i think? but dvd dumper dumps as Iso files. do i just need to rename the iso to r001>?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
quicker to download it
tongue.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psycopanther said:
not if high speed not avaliable in your area either. which is also why i am no dumping the disc over wifi.
frown.gif
Uhh. Psycopanther, even if you do not have high speed internet, it has nothing to do with dumping the game over your wifi connection. The only real limit for dumping on the wii is how slow the wii sends the data over to the computer.

psycopanther

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@edgedancer. i know i COULD send if through wifi, but unless i can do a Direct connect to the computer, there no way i can do it. sure, i could go buy a router, but for the price, i would just save a few bucks and buy a LG drive instead. no other reason for me to have a router. plus thid dvd dumper through sd card should be working, i just did it again and i keep getting 3.38GB after i combine the files, and 4.33 GB (4,655,611,904 bytes) after i add the ppf file. still a hair bit to low to work and i cant figure it out.

psycopanther

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any ideas on the not correct size question anyone. i have dumped it four times now with same results, i have search here and on different forum but havent found the same problem from anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o