1. kingraa777

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    enjoy ;)

2. Kevinpuerta

Kevinpuerta GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2016
    United States
    Dave and busters has english versions. They were released here too.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  3. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Well then. Guess I'll get around to inserting my foot into my mouth lol

Memoir likes this.
  4. DavissDoom

DavissDoom Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Hey, I have posted about this basically everywhere, and have had no response or help, so I am hoping this is noticed and I am helped.
    Every time I launch my copy of Mario, I get the GAMERUNNING window really small, the ParrotLoader.exe launches, and after DLL Loaded and Resuming Game comes up in ParrotLoader, I get the error in the middle of the screen. Every time I try it, I get this. I have re downloaded both Mario Kart and TeknoParrot, but to no avail. I am running Win 7 x86, on a pretty powerful laptop. I don't fully know the specs for it but it can run most modern games very well unless they are the most graphically intense thing ever.
    TL;DR: My MK_AGP3_FINAL.exe error won't let me play.
    Any help is good help, thanks in advance!
    Untitled2.png

5. matpower

matpower A Hero of Justice

May 5, 2012
    Brazil
    Kazamatsuri
    Well, I finally fixed this issue by installing the DirectX SDK. I discovered that by chance actually, I decided to run it on fullscreen and it basically sperged out about Direct3D controllers.

Anyway, the game feels a bit slow, almost like MK7. Not bad, but without novelty, it feels like MK8 is still the better entry. Maybe when/if someone dumps the updates/English version, it might be a bit more interesting.
    Some non-gaming related complains:
    The emulator is closed source, I was quite disappointed about this.
    Wine can't even get it running, it spams "fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"TeknoParrotUi.resources"". Probably due to .NET issues, might try setting Mono and maybe a x86 prefix later.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  6. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 23, 2011
    United States
    austin texas
    so whats the webcam compatability been like for you guys. has anyone tested it out? i love the namcam :P

7. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2009
    Scotland
    I can't seem to download the emulator, when i try to open or extract the archive i am being met with damaged or unknown format. This has happened with 1.32 and 1.33, am I missing something here??

cvskid likes this.
  8. kai98yoshi

kai98yoshi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2016
    Germany
    Why there isn't an official news thread?

"YOU CAN PLAY MARIO KART GP 3 ON PC!!!!" ... Shut up... who cares?... GBATemp doesn't need a news thread for that...

Last edited by kai98yoshi, Jan 7, 2018
  9. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Same problem here.

10. ReaverTeknoGods
    OP

ReaverTeknoGods Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2017
    Finland
    Install latest winrar.

Lostbhoy and cvskid like this.
  11. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 23, 2011
    United States
    austin texas
    hey reaver, can you disable the announcer in the service menu or ingame?(like you could in gp2) and will it detect steering wheels and pedals?

12. ReaverTeknoGods
    OP

ReaverTeknoGods Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2017
    Finland
    Community made modded file for that already :-) You should ask in the discord, I do not know where it is.

13. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    Works great! Smooth and everything!

@ReaverTeknoGods :

- Is online possible? Maybe by changing something in NetConfig.csv?

- I played this game legit in Japan. My save progress is on my Namco Bana card. I don't suppose there is anyway I can get a copy of it can I?

- Is there anyway to update the game using the test menu maybe?

- I'm using a gamepad (Wired Xbox 360 gamepad to be exact) and it seems I'm having trouble with the controls. When I set all the buttons in game settings/input mapping, I was only able to go right and left in the screens, and press ok to go to the next screen. The blue button didnt work, nor did the mario button, and when I proceeded to the race. The gas pedal didnt work. I stayed still. So I went to emulator settings and changed joystick interface Xinput, and remapped buttons again. This time I was able able to race, brake, and throw items, but still not be able to use the blue button or mario button. Also, when I have an item (like a banana) I should be able to hold it shouldn't I? That didn't work. And for items like the green shell, I can't throw it behind me because it only recognizes right and left. Can you help/clarify those issues?

Thanks!

14. ScienceBETCH

ScienceBETCH GBATemp's Maybe Official Science

Oct 15, 2016
    Turkey
    Skrattar du förlorar du mannen
    i have problems with the controls

15. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2009
    Scotland
    Many thanks man, that sorted it!!

EDIT:
    I now have MKDX running, have mapped my XBox360 for windows pad up and can set up how i want, however steering does not work on menus or in game. I can gas, brake and use items tho!! Any advice? Have tried both Diretct input and Xinput, however only direct reads my pad.

Last edited by Lostbhoy, Jan 12, 2018
  16. ReaverTeknoGods
    OP

ReaverTeknoGods Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2017
    Finland
    Use only XInput with xbox360 controller.

Lostbhoy likes this.
  17. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    @ReaverTeknoGods Any input?

Also, I stopped unlocking stuff with my coins. Nothing is happening anymore. Is that because the game is not updated?

18. Plstic

Plstic Guru Meditation Error

Apr 21, 2010
    United States
    Milwaukee WI
    I'm sure here will be a newer version with bana pass support. you will probably not beable to use your unlocks since those are server side I'm pretty sure.

19. ReaverTeknoGods
    OP

ReaverTeknoGods Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2017
    Finland
    There is saving, but it stops at one point. There is however full unlock save in our wiki.

20. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2009
    Scotland
    My bad, it does work with XInput, i managed to get the steering working with Up and Down on the joystick. Thanks for your help and keep up the good work man!