Gaming Mario Kart DS Download Play ALL Courses selectable How to?

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello everyone

I want to have all the courses in Mario Kart DS with Download Play, currently now only the first cup and the first cup of the retro are selectable.

Is there a hack or cheat code or any way to make the other courses selectable?

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
try here
wink.gif
*clicky*

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Toni Plutonij said:
And then you download appropriate cheats for your cart, put them on microSD, and enable them before running a game!
But what's the code that enable all the courses FOR DOWNLOAD PLAY?

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
polle123 said:
eeehhh, just enable all courses, save, and then you should also be able to acces them on DLP...
But that's it - I've tried it and it won't work for Download Play!
cry.gif

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you tried adding a save to the host unit with all the courses available (I got mine from gbatemp) I don't know if it works in download play but it does in link mode

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
The "Always play in ..." cheats won't work anyway; you'll be on the track you chose, but the other racers will be on the track that was selected the ordinary way. Also, you can only choose one course at a time when using those cheats. A save won't work, because it's not about the tracks being unlocked, it's about the tracks specifically being locked out because of problems when playing them on wifi. The only way to really make it work is to patch your ROM, read my post here for a patch.

Reactions: blustorm12

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Vague Rant said:
The "Always play in ..." cheats won't work anyway; you'll be on the track you chose, but the other racers will be on the track that was selected the ordinary way. Also, you can only choose one course at a time when using those cheats. A save won't work, because it's not about the tracks being unlocked, it's about the tracks specifically being locked out because of problems when playing them on wifi. The only way to really make it work is to patch your ROM, read my post here for a patch.
Thanks... I'll try it!
smile.gif

QUOTE(MyauChanDesu @ Dec 5 2008, 07:14 AM) you can't..

if both of you have flashcarts, might as well use the normal multiplayer.
Sadly we can't, because his brother traded it in >.>.

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Vague Rant said:

This topic is not related to Wifi but to Download Play (single card LAN multiplayer). Nice try though.

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Sonic4Ever said:
Vague Rant said:

This topic is not related to Wifi but to Download Play (single card LAN multiplayer). Nice try though.
Yeah, well, so, anyone?

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
someonewhodied said:
Open it in a hex editor and enable them(don't know how but seen it on youtube)
Please can you link or insert the YouTube video there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm