Hacking Mario Kart Channel

prinzhernan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I want to play Mario Kart online. I own a mod-chipped NTSC-J Wii. Do I get the USA or JAP version of it? P.S. I can't understand japanese, LOL!

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You went to all the trouble to get a drivechip(I really wish people would stop calling them modchips), and you don't even know which region to use?

If your chip has a setting for region lock, obviously it won't matter.

prinzhernan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
teq said:
You went to all the trouble to get a drivechip(I really wish people would stop calling them modchips), and you don't even know which region to use?

If your chip has a setting for region lock, obviously it won't matter.

Yeah, I got a drivechip and so far all the stuff I've been burning works using BrickBlocker+WiiFrii. I'm just wondering as to which Mario Kart version I must download to play online as I've never used the online feature in any other games. Technically both english and jap versions will work after scrubbing, it's just the online gaming feature I'm not so sure of.

prinzhernan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I downloaded the USA version of Mario Kart and when I installed the channel it came out in japanese? WTF?! I used WiiFrii 2.3b NTSC U to NTSC J and Wii BrickBlock on it. Anyone know how to make the channel appear in english?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There is some really odd DS games I liked but not sure others would like them lol