Hacking Mario Kart 8 Trainer

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this works fine on the download version for me had to type in my Wii U's IP tho because the auto detect gave an empty error box for some reason

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible I could be a beta tester? :)
Oh wow, you are the first person to respond about this. I figured it wasn't very important and put it on the backburner. I could probably get you a beta soon if you are serious and want to test it out.

I'll be honest, it doesn't do a whole bunch yet. I was still in the process of figuring important offsets out.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, you are the first person to respond about this. I figured it wasn't very important and put it on the backburner. I could probably get you a beta soon if you are serious and want to test it out.

I'll be honest, it doesn't do a whole bunch yet. I was still in the process of figuring important offsets out.
I care too if you need another vote in the box. I'm relatively free and can provide feedback on whatever details nessesary.

If your too busy to work on it no hard feelings, I can wait.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I care too if you need another vote in the box. I'm relatively free and can provide feedback on whatever details nessesary.

If your too busy to work on it no hard feelings, I can wait.
I just have to brush it up a tiny bit, shouldn't take too long. Right now it can change coins, drifts, mini-turbos, super mini-turbos, jump boosts, balloons popped, and own balloons popped. It can also change the visual representation of each cup, including DLC ones, the stars and trophies, but I say only the visual representations, because it won't actually register that you got the stars or trophies. I know the other area of the save where it stores the real info, but haven't mapped it all out yet. It also has 2 unknown values that will show, but can't really be changed yet. I was in the middle of adding a few more unknown values to the list, but nobody showed any interest, so I stopped working on it for a bit to add sound to my game. It's programmed for a lot more unknown values in the structure, I just didn't put the menus for them yet.

There are little quirks, like if you enter a number value, but don't hit the enter button, the value won't actually change when you save it, so you have to make sure you press enter or use the up/down arrows to change the value. Also, it will only save to the same file and overwrite the save automatically, you can't select a new name for the save.

But if you guys want to test it out, I'd be more than happy to release what I have as a beta. It can do ONE thing really well, and that's if you change your coins to a high enough value, you can unlock all items that can be unlocked with coins. You have to actually start a GP or Time Trial and go back to the main menu before it will register that you unlocked anything though. That's why I want to figure out the exact bits that unlock the items, just haven't got it all figured out yet. For anyone that has all the items unlocked though, it is pretty useless as is, except to play around with. You can use it instead of downloading a 100% save though, if you want to keep your stats the same, just change the coins, unlock everything, and then change the coins back.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Feel free to give anything you have, I have pattern list in hex editor neo if only to crossreference what we've both found.

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You say that like you need some 2 grand rig to run most exploits.

In fact someone made it possible to self host using a raspberry Pi if you want to go cheap.
But the trainer is only for PC, I can self host with my Android but I have no access to the trainer.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My complaint is I want an Android version because I don't have a PC. You understand now?
You are asking for a trainer to be developed on a mobile device (Android) that not many users don't have compared to a platform that nearly anyone would have in their home (PC)

Go ask the dev to make one for Android or make one yourself.

D

Deleted User

hey could you make a perm install of certain values, reason is i end up loosing all my data and so I kind of would like to restore what I had. is that even possible for the mean time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and this is off topic, but for j gecko, and on that thread for cheat codes, see I have downloaded version of those games, inputting the cheat codes example
time trials code, usa/disc tab. it appears as if they don't work. is it because some value is different or games are read differently varying if you have downloaded or disc version. just curious and yes I am replacing those values

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It needs a decent amount of RAM to work and a 64-bit Java

"...and a 64-bit Java"

That was the point, thank you! Just installed Java x64 with the Offline-Installer and now UniversalPointerSearcher is working!
Maybe you can put a hint into JGecko U. There is a guy in your youtube channel with the same problem.

Thanks

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"...and a 64-bit Java"

That was the point, thank you! Just installed Java x64 with the Offline-Installer and now UniversalPointerSearcher is working!
Maybe you can put a hint into JGecko U. There is a guy in your youtube channel with the same problem.

Thanks
I added an error message now for every 32-bit Java user when they try to run the Universal Pointer Searcher.

Reactions: oldsk00l

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun