BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NOTE:
This may permanently reset your unlocks so do NOT use this anymore.

Use this JGecko U code instead for unlock all.

---

This application has built-in cheating abilities which can be used with a convenient graphical interface. Also it features Wii U auto detection on your local network like seen in this topic. It obviously requires Java to be installed as well. Also make sure to click the "About" button for troubleshooting and usage information.

uofwlg7k.png

The download is here.

Please check out the setup guide below. It is confirmed to work on firmware 5.5.1 as well.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this allowed online? If so could you please, please, please blacklist online play? I know that won't stop online cheaters but it would be better not to make it easy for them...

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going online and cheat I just want to cheat mario kart 8 offline
I understand but someone is going to. We don't want to make too much noise because that will give Nintendo incentive to try to block firmware spoofing. Plus it's never fun going online with a person who has a speed limit comparable to 500cc :T

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know what I thought would be a good hack? When you're waiting in the lobby for other racers to join, you can select preset messages like "Hello!" or "Not fair!" to the others already waiting with you.

A hack that can create a "customisable comment" to whatever you want. I really want to say "Get wrecked!" to people if I manage to beat them! Haha. Almost a light substitute to voice chat.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what I thought would be a good hack? When you're waiting in the lobby for other racers to join, you can select preset messages like "Hello!" or "Not fair!" to the others already waiting with you.

A hack that can create a "customisable comment" to whatever you want. I really want to say "Get wrecked!" to people if I manage to beat them! Haha. Almost a light substitute to voice chat.

I doubt the whole string is being sent over the network. Probably just an identifier associated with that preset message. Nice thought though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: