Gaming Mario Kart 8 online people with scores like 99999

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say. I'm pretty damn good. I'm consistantly in the top 3 finishers and many times in first place... unless I play with someone like a score like this.

My wife and I play literally every day after work. After literally years of playing (yes we played every day on the Wii u as well) we're barely cracking 10000. However when we race against someone with a score like this it feels like there is nothing we can do. 2 or more blue shells and attack after attack they always win out. I see them boost into first after getting smashed with an item. It makes no sense.

Is there a cheat I'm not aware of? I thought Nintendo banned cheaters. What am I missing here? Do we just suck? I dont feel like we do.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say. I'm pretty damn good. I'm consistantly in the top 3 finishers and many times in first place... unless I play with someone like a score like this.

My wife and I play literally every day after work. After literally years of playing (yes we played every day on the Wii u as well) we're barely cracking 10000. However when we race against someone with a score like this it feels like there is nothing we can do. 2 or more blue shells and attack after attack they always win out. I see them boost into first after getting smashed with an item. It makes no sense.

Is there a cheat I'm not aware of? I thought Nintendo banned cheaters. What am I missing here? Do we just suck? I dont feel like we do.

I never seen people with a score over 2000. I doubt you can glitch the game I'm pretty sure they don't have a job and play Mario kart all day. Back in the PS3 era before I went to work I saw players online and when I returned home from work 12 hours later they still online.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do remember a way but it involves hacking your file on a wii u and then transfering that account to the switch. Seams like they would have found a way to stop that.

exzavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do remember a way but it involves hacking your file on a wii u and then transfering that account to the switch. Seams like they would have found a way to stop that.

We started playing again this month and get matched against people with 25,000; 40,000; 80,000 and a few people 99,xxx.
They are so far ahead, it is impossible to beat them. Some how they must be getting a speed boost.
We are up to a 4,000 rating but rarely get 1st. Also, players seem to block shells frequently even though they were not holding an item behind them.

Gravytrain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm at 55K points currently and I can assure you there are no cheats or hacks that are widespread.
There are a variety of advanced techniques that you will need to develop in order to get much higher than 20-30K.
Tbh, if I see anyone under 30k, they are just free slaughter and I rarely lose to anyone under that threshold. I can pick any kart combo in the game and play half-asleep and still roll over sub 10K players all day.
I only struggle to beat 75K ± consistently, but besides a few Japan players I've seen, no 99999 players are cheating. They are just legitimately good.
It's crazy to hear from sub 10k players that you actually think people are cheating just because you can't beat them. You're not good at the game just because you beat your 3yr old nephews.

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at 55K points currently and I can assure you there are no cheats or hacks that are widespread.
There are a variety of advanced techniques that you will need to develop in order to get much higher than 20-30K.
Tbh, if I see anyone under 30k, they are just free slaughter and I rarely lose to anyone under that threshold. I can pick any kart combo in the game and play half-asleep and still roll over sub 10K players all day.
I only struggle to beat 75K ± consistently, but besides a few Japan players I've seen, no 99999 players are cheating. They are just legitimately good.
It's crazy to hear from sub 10k players that you actually think people are cheating just because you can't beat them. You're not good at the game just because you beat your 3yr old nephews.
:wtf: That's quite the first post. Way to insult people from three years ago.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
🤓

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
good for you, wanna cookie?

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Nice to meet you, I'm somewhat of a modest fellow too

Nugster

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I've got to 99999 on one account & I just passed 50000 on a new one. I started playing after my best friend died to help take my mind off it. The big advantage I seem to have is that I concentrate on what's in front of me rather than behind. I learned to shoot green shells & boomerangs extremely accurately. Virtually all the players I'm up against constantly look in their mirror hoping to have others drive into the item they're carrying behind them. I don't want anybody driving into the items I have because I use them for better purposes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0