Gaming Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Patch/DLC?

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think they've been working on Mario Kart 9 for about a year now (whether it be drawing boards or just simple art work) or whenever Nintendo decided on the final hardware of the Switch.

Rudelof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they've been working on Mario Kart 9 for about a year now (whether it be drawing boards or just simple art work) or whenever Nintendo decided on the final hardware of the Switch.
I would rather have Nintendo or the Mario Kart team specifically to just hold off on Mario Kart 9, for a few years, because Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is already selling so well, and Idk how they would be able to expand on battle mode in MK9.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
nope and since its baicaly a defenitive edition it would be very odd if it had dlc lol, they are probably working on mk9 by now for the switch.
I dunno. I would not kill anyone if we got a DLC for more battle courses, and few patches for netcode etc.

Also add back Youtube uploading.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Also add back Youtube uploading.
Yep, so much this! I used YT uploading on the Wii U as a way of archiving the replays since the 6 slots were way too few. Also wouldn't mind if the vids would be uploaded in 60fps on the Switch (compared to 30 on the Wii U).

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well I think net stuff will inevitably be changed anyway when the paid service gets introduced. Would be nice if Youtube uploading was a part of that.
This is what I thought, or at least, that youtube uploading would be part of a system update and it gets integrated to the system on some level or whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans