ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i think i was updating from 6 something. whenever i tried to update it would crash the app when downloading 7.2 and thats not even the latest version so i dont know why i tried to download that . but it would say downloading then crash to the homemenu or freeze the 3ds . im gonna delete all the files and start from the beginning to see if that helps.
There was a server migration, so only people with 0.7 could update. You'll have to redownload the pack.

derthomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just created a cia using the .bat but it overwrote my existing mk7. I thought its supposed to be a new title id and can be installed simultanously? :-(

kirineo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
when i play the online game i find others play different track from me,it likes a cheat and wether i will be banned by nintendo?
i thinks i can play it with my friend with the same edition game , can i do it?
wait for your answer ,or i am not dare to play it online.
(ps:i am poor in English , Don't care about it)

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the first post you'll see the official community. No bans reported for now, but I don't recommend you playing worldwide.
I actually play a few MK7 plays worldwide and as of yet, I have not gotten banned. I think that Nintendo does not care for custom tracks (unless they give a big advantage) or just that at the time I am playing worldwide they aren't watching. I think you can play worldwide at least a few times (not recommended for everyday play though).

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I actually play a few MK7 plays worldwide and as of yet, I have not gotten banned. I think that Nintendo does not care for custom tracks (unless they give a big advantage) or just that at the time I am playing worldwide they aren't watching. I think you can play worldwide at least a few times (not recommended for everyday play though).
But won't the game crash if there's a track mismatch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good news for the five people that want two more