ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ghassen landousli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lets get this right:

You downloaded the starter pack found in smea github, then replaced the old boot.3dsx with the new one found in the files you downloaded, right? Dont forget to replace the old "installer" folder with the new one (be sure that the name of the files are the same than the old ones) and when you have all of this done, go to ironfall and open the homebrew launcher (it should say your have the 2.5 hax) then open the installer and select the correct optioms acording to your 3ds model, the ironfall version you have and the firmware payload you want to install ("old" for the old 3ds and "new" for the new3ds, be sure that you know wich version of ironfall you have, if its 1.0 select that or if its 1.1 choose that one and last, choose the firmware 10.3.0 and let the installer download the new payload) and then you can go to system settings and update your 3ds :)
Thanks a lot by the way i want to do this so that i get access to the to download mk7 1
What's wrong?
Guys I done it I'm on 10.3 with ironhax installed I went to the eshop downloaded mk7 update 1.1 installed it opened up homebrew launched mk7 with Hans with forced USA region (the game is EUR and the 2ds is USA) wonted to go online but it said that I need an update .
Is it because of Hans?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I done it I'm on 10.3 with ironhax installed I went to the eshop downloaded mk7 update 1.1 installed it opened up homebrew launched mk7 with Hans with forced USA region (the game is EUR and the 2ds is USA) wonted to go online but it said that I need an update .
Is it because of Hans?

Hans doesnt read game updates for some reason, if you want to go online and cant wait for someone to fix it, you can get the digital version of mario kart 7 that comes with the 1.1 update pre-installed.

y0shim@ri0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to say that after a 3DS update, sometimes, updates will install to a gamecard, as i got MK7 near launch day and it has the v1.1 update on it.

y0shim@ri0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then explain to me that my gamecard has V1.1 and i got it before the update in 2011, and hans has the update and i can play online...
And none of my SD cards have the update...

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ULLcFW2.png

Reactions: SomeGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold