ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bananapi761

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't launch CTGP-7 before MK7, NTR will apply itself to whatever app you launch immediately after it and only works for one app per reboot, so it's working, but not for the game you want

It took me a while to figure that out too lol

CTGP-7 tells me to launch Mario Kart 7 after though. The message will pop up and it will bring to the Home Menu automatically, where I will select MK7. Also I am using the digital version of the game.

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't launch CTGP-7 before MK7, NTR will apply itself to whatever app you launch immediately after it and only works for one app per reboot, so it's working, but not for the game you want

It took me a while to figure that out too lol

I run NTR then MK7 and don't see anything different in the game. What am I doing wrong?
thanks

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Performance in pretty bad with 0.12.1. Not sure why.
Give more information lol

Trying to delete that other post... Noob here... I currently CTGP-7 installed (Hans method). I also installed the offline .cia. I also have the original MK7. Can also I install the NTR Method on top of the CTGP cia. i already have installed? Or should I delete it first? I don't see an option to use custom tracks in the version I have. I guess because I can't update the hans version on 3ds? I'd rather just update from 3ds if possible.
thanks!

Why would you want to use the 3 different methods at the same time? The best is NTR method. You can just use it with your MK7 game as you do with hans.

BootNTR>CTGP-7>MK7

I run NTR then MK7 and don't see anything different in the game. What am I doing wrong?
thanks

You have to run the CTGP-7 app directly, it has NTR built-in. You are probably using BootNTR Selector which changes some files path, so it's not loading things correctly.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Give more information lol

Why would you want to use the 3 different methods at the same time? The best is NTR method. You can just use it with your MK7 game as you do with hans.

You have to run the CTGP-7 app directly, it has NTR built-in. You are probably using BootNTR Selector which changes some files path, so it's not loading things correctly.

Wen you say CTGP-7 app, do you mean the icon in hombrew? or 3ds menu? Can I install online CTGP-7 (online version) over other one? Just trying to get access the custom tracks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1