Hacking Mario Kart 7 1.1 update freeze on a9lh Luma

KinGTD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I have an original 3ds that currently has Luma A9lh installed. Mario Kart on CIA install works before the update but once i installed the 1.1 (via prompt), the screen hangs at the Nintendo 3DS logo. If i delete the update, it works again. I tried searching for an answer and cant seem to find one. Can anyone help? Ive tried this on 2 different 3DS's and its both the same.

KinGTD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install the update from a cia? If you did, go to the eShop and this might fix it. Did you not? Try downloading one and see if that works.
I've tried 3 methods actually. First was via the prompt when trying to launch the game. 2nd was i downloaded the update cia and installed it that way, still problem. 3rd i went to the eshop and downloaded the update from there and same problem.

Also might want to mention that i had two versions of MK7. One was with the update and one without. The one with the update game as error as soon as it tried to run the game. The one without the update runs fine up until the update is installed.

Update: The problem was the cia version that i had. got a different one and it works fine now.

Last edited by KinGTD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D