Mario Galaxy ... Im not impressed !

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If super mario galaxy is better than super paper mario for the wii I cant wait to try it outÂ
smile.gif

Much much much better, you shouldn't have even asked. Shame on you!
lecture.gif

Well I kind of had bad feelings about this game after I played super mario sunshine however after I got my hands on super paper mario I was really impressed so I guess these days you never know what a mario game is going to be like. In my opinion 2d Mario walks all over any 3d Mario and I'm sure my views will be the same after I play this.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Giving your opinion is fine bone monkey but try telling us why you didn't like it. What were you expecting? how were you let down?

i told you why i hated it its like mario 64 with backwards controls

i cant believe this was moved to the test area cuase of one retard

What were you expecting? (I've asked like 3 times
unsure.gif
)

Yes this belong in the testing forum if all you have to say is it's mario 64 but backwards...

thegame: I like 2D mario the best also but from what I've played of galaxy I've enjoyed it way more than sunshine or 64. I didn't even like mario 64 or sunshine that much in the first place. It also has some 2D levels in it I believe, haven't played those bits yet.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well if its nothing like super mario sunshine I guess I can look forward to it when I get the chance to play it
smile.gif
I'm also glad to hear there is 2d levels. thanks for the info m8

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a BoneMonkey topic. Move along nothing to see here.

rofl2.gif

I liked paul1991's suggestion though that he should buy a PS3.

Oh well, I haven't played SMG yet myself, but I am certainly looking forward to it. I think it's easy for games to get locked into a certain frame of thought. Reggie says something to the effect of "it's the true successor to Super Mario 64," and now everyone wants to compare to that. But I'm guessing this game has legs of its own.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd argue that SMG looks LOADS better than 360 games, but that's just me.

You can argue all you want, doesn't make it true.
Depends on your definition of looks. I'd say the art direction is better than anything I've seen on the 360 outside of maybe Viva Pinata, but of course the Wii's graphical capabilites are not at all impressive which handicaps it.

I can totally understand where SpikeyNDS is coming from. Windwaker remains in my opinion the best looking game of all time. Technical specs are far less important to me than the game art itself. A lot of games on 360 are technically stunning, but visually dull. If I want to see something unimaginative and realistic I'll look out the window. I mean Disney's Pinochio looks a million times better than Shrek, but Shrek is much more technically advanced.

Anyways, in regards to the main point of this topic, I haven't played Galaxy yet, but I loved Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine (I never understood why everyone else was so down on it outside of the fact that the Delfinos had bad character designs), so if this is like those with new levels, better graphics, and new environments I'm sold. You don't necessarily need innovation, when you've already struck gold.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
modshroom breaks the ice.

i haven't played the game yet, but if it's as good as SM64, i'll love it.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I wasn't impressed either, just random posting in this thread. But it's the best what you can get for wii.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system