Gaming Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

m41n3y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all i am new here and i understand that GBA do not provide roms etc, i have read the rules. So saying that i would like to say to please not misunderstand my post into thinking i want a rom just because i am mentioning one in my post.
smile.gif

Ok so i own the game and my girlfriends younger brother also owns the game but on a flash cart.

Im not sure if its because his version of the game is a rom that it wont let us do multi card play but when i go to ds download play and let him be the host it works fine, visa versa.

With multicard play i go to create a group and he goes to the page where it will say searching 4 times, but it wont ever do anything like actually find a game.

It's the same when he tries to create a group.

I understand that this may be caused because he has a rom version but how comes ds download play works with the both of our versions?

I would just like to know because im tired of doing the same 6 events over and over, i want more CHOICE lol!

Anybody with the same or similar problems please get back to me and explain.

Anybody with solutions, FEEL FREE to help
smile.gif
ha

Thanks guys
biggrin.gif

oh and nice forum that i would be delighted to be a part of.

x

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think there's a problem with Multicard play with Real Carts and Flashcarts. Or it could just be the game or the flashcart. I've played Mario Kart Multicard sucessfully with a real cart and a Flashcart but i couldn't get it to work with Dragonball Z:Supersonic Warriors 2.

m41n3y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh right, and when you got it to work did one of you just go to create a group and the other went to the searching page and actually found a game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: 40*