Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by m41n3y, Nov 2, 2008.

Nov 2, 2008
  1. m41n3y
    OP

Newcomer m41n3y Member

United Kingdom
    First of all i am new here and i understand that GBA do not provide roms etc, i have read the rules. So saying that i would like to say to please not misunderstand my post into thinking i want a rom just because i am mentioning one in my post. [​IMG]

Ok so i own the game and my girlfriends younger brother also owns the game but on a flash cart.

Im not sure if its because his version of the game is a rom that it wont let us do multi card play but when i go to ds download play and let him be the host it works fine, visa versa.

With multicard play i go to create a group and he goes to the page where it will say searching 4 times, but it wont ever do anything like actually find a game.

It's the same when he tries to create a group.

I understand that this may be caused because he has a rom version but how comes ds download play works with the both of our versions?

I would just like to know because im tired of doing the same 6 events over and over, i want more CHOICE lol!

Anybody with the same or similar problems please get back to me and explain.

Anybody with solutions, FEEL FREE to help [​IMG] ha

Thanks guys [​IMG]

oh and nice forum that i would be delighted to be a part of.

x

2. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    I think there's a problem with Multicard play with Real Carts and Flashcarts. Or it could just be the game or the flashcart. I've played Mario Kart Multicard sucessfully with a real cart and a Flashcart but i couldn't get it to work with Dragonball Z:Supersonic Warriors 2.

3. m41n3y
    OP

Newcomer m41n3y Member

United Kingdom
    Oh right, and when you got it to work did one of you just go to create a group and the other went to the searching page and actually found a game?