Hacking Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (Japan) Protection Check Bypass!

oMETCALFEo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dunno if this helps but I put a folder in the root of my sdhc called RAM and it changed by screen from black to white... maybe there just a folder we need to put in o.O

Clau46

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The first patch worked for me until i start a new game after that i getting a black screens. Second patch results in 2 white screens. This is with the new firmware (M3 Real). Now i go to try it with a game already started and after that i try on M3 simply will report after that

oMETCALFEo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a strange feeling us m3 users wont get this for a LONG, LONG time, i want it by this friday though as im goin to london
frown.gif
hate2.gif

Pache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Maybe the solution is play a started game with the respective save. But don't know if that will work. What do you say, my folks, M3 users?

Pache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
DDRPenguin said:
It doesn't matter, I have tried with a save, it doesn't work at all. Still gets the black screens
I see. What will we do? My M3 Real with new firmware, patches, DSATM, still don't running the game correctly. I don't understand what's happening. Narin, cracker, we need your help!

raulestra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a supercard sd rumble nothing do that the rom gones!!!!!Why??? Why this game??sueprcard team is time to work please work!!!!!!!!!!

oMETCALFEo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
damn, hmm... any other ideas or patches soon (sorry to sound moody but i have been waiting years for this game) any1 working on any patches for m3 ds real?

Much Apreciated

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fellow M3 Real/Sakura users, the most recent firmware came out just one day after M&L3 was leaked. My guess is in the next firmware update we will get a fix, like we did with chrono trigger. It may be a while, but at least it will get fixed.

We can't really do anything until they update. Just send emails to them if they have a support adress, but my guess is with this release they already know.

dirk123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
selby20 said:
I just want to thank those people who took the time and effort to help me get this sorted. I was completely stuck with R4....but after THOROUGHLY reading through this thread (and a couple of others), within a few minutes, I had the game working perfectly. It is frustrating to see some people clearly NOT reading the threads and asking countless questions...Anyway, again, big thanks to everyone who contributed to this, and helped me sort it out!
Cheers

Could PM me how you did it???

EDIT: nevermind

I finally got YSMENU to work, but it says for some games (Like Mario & Luigi 3) that it doesn't have any cheats.......

HirunHikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agh. =w=;

So I play on an M3 Simply with YSmenu and the security patch code, and I've made it as far as unblocking the pipe for Bowser's flame.... And the game's hanging.

Anyone else get this or get past it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...