Gaming Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (u)

MaGnUmKiLLa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"those who are whining for fix should only bash yourself for being selfish, impatient and cheapskate"

wha... how...? Not one of us has been like DONT MAKE A PATCH FOR ANY OTHER CARD, R4 FIRST!!!!!. As far as all of you being like, "well you could buy it," yeah, I guess I could couldn't I?. I could never have invested in a flashcart in the first place. I could have been buying all my DS games this whole time. Hell, I could not have done nearly the same thing to my wii and other assorted consoles but, I didn't. I pirate and, despite what you all like to tell yourselves, you do too. I love the self-righteous guys who get on this site and act like they go out and buy their games. I dare one person to try to tell me that they legitimately use any kind of piracy as nothing more then backup purposes. We're stealing people, plain and simple. This is like a guy who just robbed a gas station telling a guy who just robbed a mcdonalds what kind of a terrible person he is for stealing. I have an R4 flashcart because that's just the one I picked. I got it quite a while ago and back then, there was really only the couple of options. If I remember right, the original R4 people quit working because Nintendo blasted them with a hailstorm of lawsuits. Did you ever think if Nintendo gets up the gumption then the same thing could happen to your beloved flashcart? Don't tell me I'm being selfish and impatient. If I could make the patch myself, I would but, unfortunately I can't do that. I'm hoping someone that can, will, as they often do. We're going to bitch and complain. We're on the internet, it's our right.

DarkSlayerEX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay guys, after doing a crapload of research, i've concluded that the latest version of M3iZero's firmware WILL run the rom UNPATCHED. I'm about 3-4 hours in, and no problems whatsoever.

If you're booting another firmware, you can just use DSOrganize to rename the system folders whenever you wanna swap firmwares.

so, anyone with an M3 Real, there's your solution

Noke0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in love with my R4 and have had no problem waiting. I've been busy with my ez-flash 3-in-1 =D Castlevania GBA Games!

Zonix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could someone explain to me how the piracy checks work? I mean shouldn't it work on flashcarts because they are DS cartridges? :/

Anyway I'm a proud R4 user, all the games I've wanted to play works on it and I'm happy with that.

So like everyone says just wait for a patch/crack/code. Go play some Pokémon HG/SS instead, that's what I'm going to do.

englishteacher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Zonix said:
Could someone explain to me how the piracy checks work? I mean shouldn't it work on flashcarts because they are DS cartridges? :/

Anyway I'm a proud R4 user, all the games I've wanted to play works on it and I'm happy with that.

So like everyone says just wait for a patch/crack/code. Go play some Pokémon HG/SS instead, that's what I'm going to do.

I will try to explain it, in the .nds files (ROMs) there is hexadecimal addresses that used for protection. When the games loads the addresses the games stop working on flashcarts (gives black/white screen, control not responding, etc). To order to prevent this, we used patch/crack/code.

With code, usually it stopped the game from accessing the address but it wouldn't work 100% of time like in this game for R4 and DSTT users.
With patch/crack, the success rate is even higher because the patch changed the address that used for protection so the game thinks you are using a real cartridges not flashcarts.

I think XPA Patch isn't a perfect one, some Japanese games sometimes requires at least 2 patch to make it work perfectly because the first patch changed the wrong addresses or there is another addresses used for protection.

For example, Pokemon HG/SS uses 3 protection addresses, the first patch released only changed 2 addresses that's why there is an improved patch released.

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least I'm not some ball-less newcomer. Congrats on having your first ever post be something SO insightful. I mean it's like fucking Gandhi over here.

Yeah, u mad.

Also, I'm throwing $10 in the ring that this will be your first and last post.

snap

It seems 90% of newcomers come with one post that's usually pretty useless ("HELP! CAN'T SET UP ___ CARTT!!!!!" or "HELP! WII BRICKED!!! HELLLLLLPPPP!!") then never come back.

I agree that those posts are stupid. You are pirating, have some patience but..... u mad.

Is it me or am I even MORE pissy than usual? Not that it's a bad thing...

yeah, u mad

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Y2JosHBK said:
At least I'm not some ball-less newcomer. Congrats on having your first ever post be something SO insightful. I mean it's like fucking Gandhi over here.

Yeah, u mad.

Also, I'm throwing $10 in the ring that this will be your first and last post.

snap

It seems 90% of newcomers come with one post that's usually pretty useless ("HELP! CAN'T SET UP ___ CARTT!!!!!" or "HELP! WII BRICKED!!! HELLLLLLPPPP!!") then never come back.

I agree that those posts are stupid. You are pirating, have some patience but..... u mad.

Is it me or am I even MORE pissy than usual? Not that it's a bad thing...

yeah, u mad

Stop being a troll and accept the truth Guild wrote in his post.

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You mean his childish rant on why people should stop complaining? I agree people should stop complaining but his rant was childish, Thus it is funny and you know what? He mad.

Muskstick

Trophies
XP
Country
Y2JosHBK said:

You mean his childish rant on why people should stop complaining? I agree people should stop complaining but his rant was childish, Thus it is funny and you know what? He mad.

He was mad, he is mad, he has been mad. Grammar please.

/signing on as another one patiently waiting for an R4 fix.

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He was mad, he is mad, he has been mad. Grammar please.

/signing on as another one patiently waiting for an R4 fix.

Yes, he is all of those things and quite frankly puts a little bi-polar on that hot dog. I own an R4 and will until the system died, but I don't become a gelatinous child at the first site of tension, he did, thus the lulz insure. If you are mad at an internet life, real life must be Hell. Still lol worthy imo (sorry about not using grammar and internet speak but I am allowed too). Naturally I am right.

Xenosis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No fix for R4 is really sad.. guess I'm gonna have to actually buy it.
closedeyes.gif

Noke0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenosis said:
closedeyes.gif

Ignoramus. Anyways, there is a fix for everything, especially when it has to do with coding. I wonder how many of these newcomers are 13-14 year olds, that just come in to whine. Like one of us are going to stop for them and focus completly on their bullshit little problems. Ugh, people make me sick, not pointing any fingers..Xenosis..and it's gone!

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, is it normal to have some graphic corruption in this game @ AKAIO 1.4.1 (not anytime, and almost always on top screen)?

michial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game will not let me choose a save file. It loads up until that point. It lets me test the mic but I cannot access a save file. Any help is appreciated. Iam using the latest firmware, cheats URSCHEAT.DAT one, all the latest updates I know of. I have an Acrekard2i with Akaio1.4.1 Please help

Xenosis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noke0 said:
Xenosis said:
closedeyes.gif

Ignoramus. Anyways, there is a fix for everything, especially when it has to do with coding. I wonder how many of these newcomers are 13-14 year olds, that just come in to whine. Like one of us are going to stop for them and focus completly on their bullshit little problems. Ugh, people make me sick, not pointing any fingers..Xenosis..and it's gone!
Here's a tip: learn not to be a bitch to others and they'll respond in kind.

Yeah, sorry, I'm a little ticked that R4 can't run it. But unlike you, I didn't come in here and start going off on somebody because I know there's nothing I can do. Yeah I'm sad that I have to go out and buy the game legally, while people like you can come in here with their holier-than-thou attitude and act like they're so much better than me because they drew the right flashcard in the emulation lottery and that they spent $0 on a game while I had to pay the MSRP of $35. Unlike you, I actually love Nintendo enough that I'd legally buy one of their games when I can't pirate it.

So yeah, maybe I do have some right to take a second to "whine" on GBAtemp. Forgive me.
rolleyes.gif

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
michial said:
the game will not let me choose a save file. It loads up until that point. It lets me test the mic but I cannot access a save file. Any help is appreciated. Iam using the latest firmware, cheats URSCHEAT.DAT one, all the latest updates I know of. I have an Acrekard2i with Akaio1.4.1 Please help

At least here, it only chooses a save file when the rom is patched with XPA crack. Tried a clean rom + code from USRCHEAT and didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol