ROM Hack MapleStory Patch Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

banditkeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering... Are you guys trying to work on translating the dialogue and everything now?
Would it be easier to work on the "Story" located in the Menu?
Disregard this post if you are already currently working on that
smile.gif

KaiiRym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
simplepluseasy.net released a new iTouch Firmware and they fixed the problem for Maplestory

I'm testing it now and I'll tell you if MapleStory(K) Works with iTouch.

Edit: Yes it works with both clean and AP patched roms

Download iTouch Firmware 3.8B

Click me to download the new firmware!

bombdylan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mysiteandwhatiwant.webs.com
XP
Country
hey guys im a little stuck in the game i cant seem to get past the 6 chapter i think i just got up to the magicion were she is mining
hate2.gif
any helps thanks
yaynds.gif
....... if i have posted in the wrong spot can someone give me a link to somewere that can help
unsure.gif

AngelicDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully you guys aren't having problems and everything is going smoothly. Haven't touched he game in a at least a weeek cause i have been waiting on this XD. Hopefully you guys have another relese by the time im done playing RDR. If not, well, i will just wait longer. lol

Keep up the work people

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
May I just say this looks very promising, I have already played through most of the game (with all characters). And i would really like to play through it again but being able to understanding it better, keep up the good work.

Delux_50

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've now finally the newest fw . At the beginning it works but when I press menu freezet of and now I'm in such a space where spin and mice are (with hetchi) and when I as a red portal will go a black screen, I 'm here now caught.
I wanted to try emu with a degree (that go through the portal to save and then continue to play on the ds) but the problem is that I've always saved with real-time save and if I want to do is the quicksave.

sry for the bad english

pls help

Llamawish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive spotted a monster name error. One of the monsters is called Zombie Minor instead of Zombie Miner.
Sorry for not being able to supply a screenshot or if it has already been fixed.

Maybe a bit off topic: On three of my stories it will freezes. On the warrior story it freezes when i talk to Romeo and Juliet for the first time in the Lab. On my archer story it freezes when talking to Goddes Minerva after killing Horntail. On my magician story it freezes on the first chapter when i talk to Hainz for the first time. It never froze on my theif story. Does anybody know how to fix this. Sorry if im posting on the wrong thread, if I am could you point me in the direction of the correct thread.

ventehxieteh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
more power to the translators.. thank you for this i hope you continue and finish the translation of the entire game.. please thanks!

brocclibob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dbzmay said:
When can we expect the next revision?
Offtopic but, Are you the dbzmay that had the DBZ maple private server? If so, it was an amazing server.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Thanks to all the translators and hackers who worked on this project. Greatly appreciated!

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No worries, work continues on the translation. I haven't been able to work on it a lot due to schoolwork, but once that's over with I should be able to get back on it. As for the others, they're doing what they can. We have lives too, you know.
tongue.gif

dbzmay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brocclibob said:
dbzmay said:
Offtopic but, Are you the dbzmay that had the DBZ maple private server? If so, it was an amazing server.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Thanks to all the translators and hackers who worked on this project. Greatly appreciated!
Haha yeah that was me
tongue.gif

brocclibob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dbzmay said:
brocclibob said:
dbzmay said:

Sorry for the off-topic.

Haha yeah that was me
tongue.gif
legend.

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
I just got the rom and patched it. When I start the game, on the first screen that I can walk around on, the text hasn't been converted.

Is that a problem with my patch or is it supposed to be like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival