MapleStory DS locking up on me.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by twiztidsinz, Apr 30, 2010.

1. twiztidsinz
    OP

twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    In the past 12 hours (real time, not game time) MapleStory DS has locked up on me twice.
    In the first 8 hrs of play, there was no problem. After that I locked up after 1 hr and lost my progress, and then 2 hours, again losing my progress, for a total of 11hrs (I was using Quick Save, not the fat guy save).

Has this happen to anyone else?
    I'm using AKAIO 1.6RC2 on an AceKard 2i with a cleanpatched ROM and no cheats.

And it just happened again [​IMG]

2. Hakoda

Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, CA
    According to elixirdream there was a patch needed to get passed the naming screen. Somehow you've passed that portion with a clean ROM. Here's the patch if you'd like to apply it to your ROM: Link. AKAIO 1.6RC3 will probably have a fix for this and should be released soon.

3. Porygon-X

Porygon-X GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2009
    Switzerland
    Canada. Shieeet

Yeah that happened to me too : (.
    I put my DS into sleep mode by closing the cover. Then when I opened it, I took a step, and it froze. 2 HOURS gone like that. Right before I was about to fight Ergoth (or whatever you call it) on my warrior.

4. twiztidsinz
    OP

twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    Whoops... I DO have a patched ROM. My mistake.

Guess I'll just have to wait for RC3.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice