Hacking Manhunt 2 PPF patch

pdarkness

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was planning to d/l the Manhunt 2 PPF patch (for uncensoring the NTSC vers.) from psx-scene, but now it looks like their whole database is erased. All other discussions on the PPF seem to link to the same page on psxscene. Can anyone please post the MH2 PPF file, or provide a link. Thanks.

Spec2K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey thx for the patch.. but I have already burned the orginal image onto disc and deleted the original image.

If I iso the disc I burned manhunt 2 on, can I use the ppf patch still or do I need to get the original image released online?

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats what i did, i didn't have the original iso either, and it seemed to work just fine. Although i didn't play the game extensively, just enough to see if it booted and if the censored part were restored and they were (at least, the first one).

redx113

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I am trying to find the uncensored patch for the usa release and am having no luck at all. Can someone repost it?

Thanks

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
redx113 said:
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I am trying to find the uncensored patch for the usa release and am having no luck at all. Can someone repost it?

Thanks

Look on Joh's gctracker, and then just maybe
wink.gif

you'll thank me.

Mentz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mentzland.co.uk
XP
Country
Italy
pdarkness said:
I was planning to d/l the Manhunt 2 PPF patch (for uncensoring the NTSC vers.) from psx-scene, but now it looks like their whole database is erased. All other discussions on the PPF seem to link to the same page on psxscene. Can anyone please post the MH2 PPF file, or provide a link. Thanks.

Do you think tha ppf file for PS2 works for wii ?
I uncesured the psp version by myself, but there is no real difference...

One phrase censured and a continuous video against a flashed one...

Useless IMHO...

blaXoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just to clarify, what exactly does this patch do? I was playing Manhunt 2 today, and when you do an execution it goes all blurry. You can't really make out the details. Is this what this patch unlocks?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1