Manhunt 2 Ending

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bob Loblaw, Nov 6, 2007.

Nov 6, 2007

Manhunt 2 Ending by Bob Loblaw at 4:13 PM (945 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Bob Loblaw
    OP

Member Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

United States
    Finished manhunt 2 last night and was fairly dissapointed. It ended with him getting an envelope with a new identity "david joiner" and then he walks down the road heading to his new home.
    I heard though that there are multiple endings but the source was very unreliable as the source also said something about you get a better ending if you let innocents live and there aren't any innocents in the game....everyone tries to kill you.
    So I was wondering what did everyone else get for an ending?

2. ziddey

Member ziddey GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i didn't play the game all too strategically. that said, I understand if you are stealthy the entire way, and don't necessarily kill everyone, it may be a bit easier since you don't have to kill as many possibly. that's my theory. but that said, getting more red special kills will lead to a different ending

3. link459

Member link459 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Psh, sounds like a lame ending, I was hoping for a better ending like in Manhunt when he kills the guy in the end.

4. hova1

Member hova1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    that sucks. i thought they would add a little bridge to the first game or something.