After testing narc3.zip using C2 (Midway) core, it does boot and play at around 30-35 fps. Like @JuanBaNaNa noted, it is chunky. The SS-Hecaeco Midway core does play it much better, around 40-52 FPS.
Asking me?
Having trouble trying to understand what you're asking.
You're talking about the Playlist feature within RA?... a lot of PC RetroArch features are not working in newest retroarch-Wii builds, let alone older builds.
My question is general. I got working some Mame Plus 2003 cores from A to H in variation of RA version 1.7.2 to 1.7.5
Although it seems that you can configure playlist path and recognize some of them I not able to use that feature at all
Im going to try 0.4 version of Mame Plus 2003 core that work with 1.7.6 RA version but I see that playlist still not useful as I’d like
I think that from 1.7.7 or beyond I could make that playlist to combine several cores and try to include some thumbnails?
Is there any known version or newer core mod that brings playlist features as I say?
Post automatically merged:
I have another question about input mode. Last night, when I though I have an stable configuration structure something goes wrong with controller settings but for now I can’t discover what happens
I did so configuration files as core I had from mame 2003 plus Freon A to H. And last weeks I could permute between wiimote or classic mote when I plug and unplug device, or that what I guess
Always have troubles when you try to change input de ocr because you have risk to no control menu if you disable device type
I tried some “new” version of mame2003plus core and notice that I was not able to move in menu when classic note was released plugged but works when unplugged and work as wiimote only
Good, as I thought that it doesn’t change my consistent previous configuration files when I back to the previous version it seems that get a similar behavior and I can’t back to previous solution
I can’t enable the previous auto detect input mode or similar. I was able to configure manuallly the classic mote enable “other players could manage menu” so I enter in player 1 input and select “classic mote” manually but all keys are blank and need to configure one by one. If I unplugged classic mote again it doesn’t change input mode and need to use a secondary wiimote from second player
Thank you. Not sure how to do it, we could speak in Spanish in your channel
I have create a playlist with a web editor but it has some kind of code. I found another list called 6 lines that looks like don’t have any code symbols
I don’t know if you are guessing work with core that admit playlist and load name 2003 with the list from that core. I like merge mame 2003 plus core and cps1 and neogeo core. I know that I can use last versions of that cores to select many items and playlists
Hi. I’m trying to play with wrally.zip ro with name 2003 plus but I’m not able to load good. Do someone knows how to get it? I’m try with core G and some romset parent and bootleg version but without success
Hi. I’m trying to play with wrally.zip ro with name 2003 plus but I’m not able to load good. Do someone knows how to get it? I’m try with core G and some romset parent and bootleg version but without success
Hi. I’m trying to play with wrally.zip ro with name 2003 plus but I’m not able to load good. Do someone knows how to get it? I’m try with core G and some romset parent and bootleg version but without success
I have never used version 1.0 I used the 1.1 mod because I saw that it was the last one but I think it only changes the limit of roms from 150 to 10,000 and supports motion plus the game should work
To anyone wondering, and seemingly driving this discussion towards MAMEWII, I can assure you that MAME2003 PLUS beats MAMEWII in compatibility.
Aside of a few roms that MAMEWII can run, there's really no advantage in using it over MAME2003 PLUS + FINAL BURN ALPHA + MAME2000 in RetroArch.
The only ones that RetroArch has troubles with are World Rally, Joe & Mac Returns and Tetris (SEGA).
If you want to play something like World Rally in RetroArch, NEOGEO core can load all Rally roms that came out for NEOGEO.
But of course you're free to test/use whichever you like. Just trying to avoid people wasting their time doing a compatibility list with MAMEWII since it accepts roms from different romsets. So compatibility is spread all over because some roms while they're compatible (appears as green) will say that there's missing chd files and others "incompatible" (appearing as red) will load fine.
I just tested Frogger and yeah, this baby is rough around the edges. It does function so there's that, but hard to keep this installed. Nice to go back and see how far MAME has come on the Wii though.
I have never used version 1.0 I used the 1.1 mod because I saw that it was the last one but I think it only changes the limit of roms from 150 to 10,000 and supports motion plus the game should work
i miss in mame Wii a good video option for setup aspect ratio in vertical screen roms. Even with games in 4:3 there is a space down and up that doesn’t show. I change some aspects in .ini file but I don’t get anything. This is cause I change to retroarch
i miss in mame Wii a good video option for setup aspect ratio in vertical screen roms. Even with games in 4:3 there is a space down and up that doesn’t show. I change some aspects in .ini file but I don’t get anything. This is cause I change to retroarch
You open the menu with R Trigger I think and go to the video settings.
Then Horizontal Width and Vertical Width are controlled with D-Pad as it's a slider.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...