Hacking Making Channel WADs for ISO already on WBFS Partition?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Is there any way to make a channel WAD for ISOs that are already on a WBFS partition? Ive tried with WBFS manager 3.0, but from the looks of things the channel has to be made before the ISO is placed on the partition. To be honest I cant be arsed extracting every ISO, making a channel and placing the ISO back on. Is there any easier way (apart from leeching)?

Or am I doing something wrong with WBFS manager? Im following the instructions given, but the button doesnt activate to create the channel

troa11

Older Than You
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing the .bnr file needed to make a channel can only be read from an ISO stored on a normal PC drive and can't be read out of an ISO in the WBFS drive. So yes, you'd either have to extract all your games or check out one of the two channel threads on the forum here depending on your region and get as many of your games as you can from those lists.

And if you do end up making some that aren't on the lists, contribute them!

malacai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bazamuffin said:
Is there any way to make a channel WAD for ISOs that are already on a WBFS partition? Ive tried with WBFS manager 3.0, but from the looks of things the channel has to be made before the ISO is placed on the partition. To be honest I cant be arsed extracting every ISO, making a channel and placing the ISO back on. Is there any easier way (apart from leeching)?

Or am I doing something wrong with WBFS manager? Im following the instructions given, but the button doesnt activate to create the channel

check this out... some problem for now.. but i think a good version will come soon

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=151410

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
malacai said:
bazamuffin said:

check this out... some problem for now.. but i think a good version will come soon

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=151410

Nice one Malacai, looks like the shizzle I need! At work at the mo, but got the proggy and will give it a rasp later. Will share any WADs I manage to get. Thanks again buddy

RangerLink667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
troa11 said:
I'm guessing the .bnr file needed to make a channel can only be read from an ISO stored on a normal PC drive and can't be read out of an ISO in the WBFS drive. So yes, you'd either have to extract all your games or check out one of the two channel threads on the forum here depending on your region and get as many of your games as you can from those lists.

And if you do end up making some that aren't on the lists, contribute them!
where are these threads you speak of? i feel dumb, but i just cant find them >_> could you link me to the PAL one please??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL