Making Channel WADs for ISO already on WBFS Partition?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bazamuffin, May 5, 2009.

1. bazamuffin
    OP

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Is there any way to make a channel WAD for ISOs that are already on a WBFS partition? Ive tried with WBFS manager 3.0, but from the looks of things the channel has to be made before the ISO is placed on the partition. To be honest I cant be arsed extracting every ISO, making a channel and placing the ISO back on. Is there any easier way (apart from leeching)?

Or am I doing something wrong with WBFS manager? Im following the instructions given, but the button doesnt activate to create the channel

2. troa11

Member troa11 Older Than You

United States
    I'm guessing the .bnr file needed to make a channel can only be read from an ISO stored on a normal PC drive and can't be read out of an ISO in the WBFS drive. So yes, you'd either have to extract all your games or check out one of the two channel threads on the forum here depending on your region and get as many of your games as you can from those lists.

And if you do end up making some that aren't on the lists, contribute them!

3. malacai

Newcomer malacai Advanced Member

Sweden

check this out... some problem for now.. but i think a good version will come soon

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=151410

4. bazamuffin
    OP

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Nice one Malacai, looks like the shizzle I need! At work at the mo, but got the proggy and will give it a rasp later. Will share any WADs I manage to get. Thanks again buddy

5. RangerLink667

Newcomer RangerLink667 Newbie

Australia
    where are these threads you speak of? i feel dumb, but i just cant find them >_> could you link me to the PAL one please??