OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, I suck at making images, I was wondering if one of you would be kind enough to make me a small signature image? Doesn't need to be to fancy and such. I would really appreciate it. Also, can you keep it a reasonable size? I rather hate big bloated looking signatures and such and well, I want to keep the current text I have in my signature now and a small image (By small, I mean height wise). It doesn't have to be really thing, just not huge and bloated looking on top of the text.

The signature itself, I'll leave up to you. If you haven't figured it out already, I like moogles, so it could be a moogle themed one. At any rate, as I said, its up to you, be as creative as you want as long as its tasteful.
smile.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow.. photobucket lagged so i had to 4freeimagehost (sometimes auto delete pics in 60 days).. omg... oh well. here it is. it's not good as it can be, (rushed on it)
but the best i can do before i sleep... (already past 11 pm here
frown.gif
)
if ur gonna use the picture, make sure you save and re upload somewhere else, and use it as a sig..
524515ab5d34.png

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BRB while i make a nice sig for our Narin

EDIT: um, would someone post some moogles pictures? i'm having a hard time finding a good one xD

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow guys, I really like this. Its had to choose just one, perhaps I'll use them all. xD Have one of the images randomly show up every time the page loads. These are amazing, thanks everyone.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Alright, updated my signature, what do you guys think? Though I don't know about a couple of the images, do you think the height is a little to much with the text? By the way, refresh the page, the image randomly gets picked.
smile.gif
So if anyone else makes any, I'll add them to the list.

solwind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
6f96db1da0ef.jpg

I kinda wanted to try making sigs and u wanted some so i had a picture of final fantasy a moogle asking for a kupo nut and i changed its name to yours, its kinda bad

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton