Majoras Mask save

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by qwertoman, Jun 19, 2015.

1. qwertoman
    OP

qwertoman Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Sorry if this is the wrong section.

I recently started Majoras Mask and everything was great until the save got corrupted. This has happened once before and I should have backed up my saves, but sadly I'm too lazy :wink:. So does anyone have a save of just before Snowhead Temple? Preferably right before starting the temple as I just started it when it corrupted. Thanks for the help.
    Edit: Anything after the first temple would be great

2. powersaver

powersaver GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2015
    United States
  3. qwertoman
    OP

qwertoman Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Thanks, but if anyone has a save closer to snowhead temple that would be amazing

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Don't worry too much about starting again, you will have to do Woodfall a few times again anyway. For example to get all the fairies, and you'll have to defeat the boss a few times to make the water clear to do various side quests. It'll get easier the more times you do it. I also started again a bit after Woodfall, because I started playing on the cartridge I bought before I dumped it and put it on my Gateway card (can't remember if it was because 9.2 support was announced after I bought the game or because I was just so excited to get it that I wasn't patient enough to dump the cartridge first). The process of extracting the save sounded like too much trouble so I just started again.