Luigipenguin

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any one know the story majoras mask ben? Im to scared to see the youtube video. Can you just type it to me? and is the story true?

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
So like. this guy like. Found a Majoras Mask cartridge that was like obviously a shitty like Pirate copy which was like haunted apparently then he was all like "Damn I should like, buy this really weird copy of Majoras Mask from this weird person instead of like buying a copy on Ebay for $10". And so he like did.

And then like oh my gosh spooky shit happend like the happy mask salesman was all like "HUE HUE HUE YOU'RE A DUMBY" and then link was all "aaaaah" and had hyperrealistic eyes.and then like the song of healing was playing backwards.

AND THEN SUDDENLY A SKELETON POPPED UP UT OF NOWHERE AND WAS ALL "ROAR I AMA DEAD SKULL I WILL MAKE YOU INTO BOOGERS AHHHHH"
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif
2z5q79z.gif

And then everyone died. the end.

Reactions: 2 people

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL it's just some bullshit creepypasta. Someone actually made a ROM hack out of it IIRC. Just look up the story, it was written before anyone remade the thing.
The story and the videos were posted concurrently. I haven't seen any actual ROM hack of it, anyways.

At any rate, it's hard to take seriously after the April Fool's video.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
LOL it's just some bullshit creepypasta. Someone actually made a ROM hack out of it IIRC. Just look up the story, it was written before anyone remade the thing.
The story and the videos were posted concurrently. I haven't seen any actual ROM hack of it, anyways.

At any rate, it's hard to take seriously after the April Fool's video.
I meant remade the ROM. I'm fairly certain I saw someone working on it...perhaps it never got finished or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm