Hacking major wii issue

wolverine92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i had dark wii installed. went to install the 4.2u system menu.wad. bricked, no big deal i had preloader and bootmii (with nand backup) but figured i could do somethinge else first cuz i have new saves. i try waninkoko 4.2 updater and that doesnt work. so i figure well i might as well virginise my wii and start over cuz i have a bunch of useless crap on my wii. so i download anyregion changer and downgrade to 3.2u then update from ninty to 4.2u. but hbc is upside down cuz i used waninkoko updater and all ios r trucha patched. i tryed to run dop-ios. but all i get is a black screen (im trying to do this to install official ios61) use nus downloader get ios61 run wad mang. freezes. so i try my nand backup. but now bootmii isnt installed. and i cant install it cuz my wii says no vanrable ios found. please any one help me out thanks sooooo much

wolverine92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
please anyone help me out? im freaking out i cant figure out what tod o ive tried like every tutorial on how to mod wii but every thinhg fails help

SnacksHacks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wiihbcentral.ucoz.com
XP
Country
United States
For NUSD to be any help, you have to download every IOS as a wad and download every channel as a wad and the system menu as a wad. Try all the latest ones. Don't use IOS61 and if you do (it is safe), uninstall it after you install it. Then install IOS70. and install all the other ones (system menu, channels) and exit. This is basically doing what a real nintendo update does. But you're doing it yourself. Got the picture? No promises that it will work... don't really know 'cause my Wii's bricked myself! Well good luck NUSD is a powerful tool, think about what it can do when you're in a situation like this..

~Snacks
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    like i searched all folders
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    are you using haxchi, tiramisu or aroma?
    yeah
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    no, I'm asking which one of them you are using
    aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    in that case, there is no such thing as homebrew launcher for aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you have to launch your homebrews directly from the wii u menu
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc